Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DeAndre Hopkins

DeAndre Hopkins

If the texans trade him they are idiots. Why trade a top wr who is in his prime. This would be another reason bill o'Brien needs to go from there. He is gonna ruin Watson career. Sense I feel Watson is the main thing carrying them to playoffs regularly

Wow. Hopkins and Watson are their two best players. It will take at least a 1st rounder, possibly more to get him.

I'd go crazy for this, but if they let him go, and not get a ton of capital in return, they would be nuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Wow. Hopkins and Watson are their two best players. It will take at least a 1st rounder, possibly more to get him.
    I'd take him with a 1st....but that is not sane for them to trade for such a low return.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I'd go crazy for this, but if they let him go, and not get a ton of capital in return, they would be nuts!!
    If they let him go in general they would be nuts. I don't care if a team offers multiple firsts he is worth more then what the browns gave up to get Odell. But if they give him up it would be a huge mistake

So this years first, then maybe we could trade our way up to late RD 1 or very early rd 2? Not sure what the Texans are thinking here, they are a playoff team and Hopkins is a huge reason why.

If their HC knew how to get appropriate value in a trade this would be a good move for them in the long run. But no team is going to offer appropriate value to begin with and theyíd still somehow end up with less than the team offered.

It sounds crazy but that team has gone as far as itís going to go and they desperately need talent across the board that they currently canít get through the draft or FA. They really need a hard reset if they want to be super bowl contenders

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    If their HC knew how to get appropriate value in a trade this would be a good move for them in the long run. But no team is going to offer appropriate value to begin with and they’d still somehow end up with less than the team offered.

It sounds crazy but that team has gone as far as it’s going to go and they desperately need talent across the board that they currently can’t get through the draft or FA. They really need a hard reset if they want to be super bowl contenders
    You are so right. Houston's immediate future would be a whole lot bleaker minus Hopkins. Heck, Watt is not the same player, at least not for now, and Clowney is long gone.

And as we all know, this is a WR stacked class, so value will be a tough call, especially if they want a lot.

They wouldn't let him go for anything less than a top 10 pick imo.... they would be idiots to let him go for any less

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    They wouldn't let him go for anything less than a top 10 pick imo.... they would be idiots to let him go for any less
    I agree....so lets ask them anyway!! I'd go our #1 and maybe a 4th. This man is instant O.

Iíll pass. I feel like the cost will be too much.

Rather draft a younger and cheaper WR.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Rather draft a younger and cheaper WR.
    Spend a 1st on a WR that may or may not pan out....or trade that 1st for game changer??? Give the game changer all day any day