Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1202
    So happy for Wolfe to get decent money on a contending team. One of the solid guys on our defense for most of this decade. He was a hard-nosed, no-nonsense bully that anchored our defensive line. It was inspiring to watch him overcome injuries and continue to make a strong contribution every season.

Best of luck in BAL, #95.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    So happy for Wolfe to get decent money on a contending team. One of the solid guys on our defense for most of this decade. He was a hard-nosed, no-nonsense bully that anchored our defensive line. It was inspiring to watch him overcome injuries and continue to make a strong contribution every season.

Well said.

Iím very pleased to see him land a good 1 year deal. Would love to see him make it through a season without injury. Best of success to him.

These moves point towards us taking a WR in the first three rounds. It is becoming clear as day. If Denver doesnít trade up for one of the Top 3 WRs, I expect them to either sit at #15 and take a falling OT, or trade down a little bit in the 1st and take either Denzel Mims or Justin Jefferson.
    I ran multiple simulations with a trade down with Minnesota to get their 2 1st rounders. We give up our 15th and 46th pick for them.

With this strategy we could take two prime wide receivers (combination of Jefferson, Mims, Reagor, Shenault etc). Than take a project tackle with one of our 3rds.

Or instead take one of those receivers and an OT (possibly even a Thomas if he falls), then take a WR with one of our 3rds (like a Claypool or even Shenault if he drops)

I didn't calculate if we were giving up too much in the trade, but it got accepted every time.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    I ran multiple simulations with a trade down with Minnesota to get their 2 1st rounders. We give up our 15th and 46th pick for them.

With this strategy we could take two prime wide receivers (combination of Jefferson, Mims, Reagor, Shenault etc). Than take a project tackle with one of our 3rds.

Or instead take one of those receivers and an OT (possibly even a Thomas if he falls), then take a WR with one of our 3rds (like a Claypool or even Shenault if he drops)

I didn't calculate if we were giving up too much in the trade, but it got accepted every time.
    Interesting scenario. I think two MIN 1sts would be better for us than #15 and #46. If we double dipped at WR in the 1st round (my personal preferenceó Mims and Jefferson) that would give us a receiving corps with loads of potential. My concern is that one or even both receivers may not exactly be pro-ready during their rookie year. Jefferson has the most polish out of that 2nd tier group, IMO.

I could see a situation where we go WR and OT with those picks, too (Mims and Josh Jones would be my picks). I donít think Thomas slides that far, unfortunately. I also see a scenario where we go WR and then possibly a C like Cesar Ruiz with the second 1st round pick. The more Iím thinking about this hypothetical trade-down, the more I like it.

Happy for Wolfe, but did he have to choose the Ravens? At least I'll be able to see him play more.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Interesting scenario. I think two MIN 1sts would be better for us than #15 and #46. If we double dipped at WR in the 1st round (my personal preferenceó Mims and Jefferson) that would give us a receiving corps with loads of potential. My concern is that one or even both receivers may not exactly be pro-ready during their rookie year. Jefferson has the most polish out of that 2nd tier group, IMO.

I could see a situation where we go WR and OT with those picks, too (Mims and Josh Jones would be my picks). I donít think Thomas slides that far, unfortunately. I also see a scenario where we go WR and then possibly a C like Cesar Ruiz with the second 1st round pick. The more Iím thinking about this hypothetical trade-down, the more I like it.
    If in this scenario we were to get them, I'd prefer a wr (aiyuk) and mlb....queen maybe? Trade two of out 3rds to get back into the 2nd? Go after a DB or Center then? And vice versa with our remaining 3rd? So instead of 5 picks we get 4. 2x 1st, 1x 2nd and a 3rd....not a bad haul

So Marsh.....do you think The Vikes would want this to play out? As in, what's in it for them? You thinking WR to replace Diggs?

Hey, I don't mind 2 first at all! 2 starters. And then one or two more on day 2 or 3 (if we can work another deal to move to 2).

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So Marsh.....do you think The Vikes would want this to play out? As in, what's in it for them? You thinking WR to replace Diggs?

Hey, I don't mind 2 first at all! 2 starters. And then one or two more on day 2 or 3 (if we can work another deal to move to 2).
    The Vikings need CBs in a bad way and could use another WR. I could see them fall in love with Henderson or Ruggs.

I would rather trade them #15 for #22 and #58. We might have to throw in a 4th or 5th to make it work.

I have been contemplating Indy's #34 and 44 for pick number 15 if Indy wants one of the top WR for Rivers. Would give us 3 picks in the top 46 and bring in guys like:

WRs Denzel Mims, Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault, Brandon Aiyuk, K.J. Hamler, and Jalen Reagor instead of the "big three". Would leave us two picks inside top 47 to address other positions and still grab a nice #2 WR.

We would actually have ammo to move back into round 2 for a forth pick in the round.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

I just read Minn might get Odell Jr.

[QUOTE=skeeter01;5878916]I just read Minn might get Odell Jr.

Really? What do you think they would have to give up? Did the source have any ideas or do you have an opinion on it?
    Last edited by myoung; 03-29-2020 at 07:14 AM.

OBJ is a cancer. He will be a crybaby in MN, just like Diggs. JUst trading one bad apple for another.

I'm surprised Logan Ryan is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I'm surprised Logan Ryan is still available.
    Good call me too. I thought I read somewhere that he wanted at least 10 million per year. Maybe he is holding on for more money, but I thought he would be gone by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    OBJ is a cancer. He will be a crybaby in MN, just like Diggs. JUst trading one bad apple for another.
    Absolutely, if they make a trade for OBJ their fan base is going to blow up, and not in a good way