Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Considering our injury history with TEs since Elway got here we probably just getting some insurance.

Lock seemed to really like throwing to TEs.
    Yes he sure did, and we suddenly looked like a team with a big bag of tricks!!

Yes, this guy can catch, and is a big boy who is likely a good blocker. Good, safe move.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    with such a small cap hit one has to wonder why they’re willing to trade him!

Are they hurting at multiple positions or lacking draft picks?
    He has asked Washington for his trade or release. They tried talking to him, but he stood by that desire.

The reason for his trade demand is that he wants a new contract, the Redskins told him they want to play the season out and risk him becoming a free agent.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...de-or-release/

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    He has asked Washington for his trade or release. They tried talking to him, but he stood by that desire.

The reason for his trade demand is that he wants a new contract, the Redskins told him they want to play the season out and risk him becoming a free agent.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...de-or-release/
    Oh a new contract. Yeah forget that hes their problem.

Will Parks signs with Philly

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...l-safety-parks

PHILADELPHIA -- The Eagles agreed to terms with former Denver Broncos safety Will Parks and former Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Jatavis Brown on one-year contracts, the team announced Saturday.

Parks left other deals on the table to sign in Philadelphia, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Eagles are in the process of overhauling their secondary. They declined the 2020 option on team leader Malcolm Jenkins, who has since signed with the New Orleans Saints, traded for cornerback Darius Slay and re-signed safety Rodney McLeod and defensive back Jalen Mills, who will be cross-trained at safety.

Parks, 25, has played both corner and safety in the NFL, offering defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz the type of versatility that he likes in his players. He started seven games at safety last season for Denver and finished with an interception and 35 tackles.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Parks headed home, born in Philly
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I feel these two are different positional players....Epenesa = DE Kinlaw = Penatrating interior DL. We have Walker and Jones for our penetrating interior DL's and Purcell as our interior run stuffer. I think Jurrell Casey is DE , we need to resign either Wolf or Harris. If we don't, that's why I think we draft a DE. My preference = Ruggs 111
    I’ve seen Espinosa projected to kick inside. He moved inside a bit in college on pass rushing downs.

I just saw a ticker said Callahan and Broncos restructured contract freeing up about 2 million.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I just saw a ticker said Callahan and Broncos restructured contract freeing up about 2 million.
    Bryce Callahan agreed to a restructured contract with the #Broncos, freeing up $1.8 million in cap space this year. He's now due $5M in 2020 and can make another $2M in playtime incentives. A big free agent prize a year ago, Callahan missed 2019 because of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Bryce Callahan agreed to a restructured contract with the #Broncos, freeing up $1.8 million in cap space this year. He's now due $5M in 2020 and can make another $2M in playtime incentives. A big free agent prize a year ago, Callahan missed 2019 because of injuries.
    Did it mention anything about his health?

Is his ankle/screw issue resolved and can they expect full participation when camp starts up and for the season?

That is the only thing that matters for him and James. Will they play?

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Thanks for the details 👍

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Did it mention anything about his health?

Is his ankle/screw issue resolved and can they expect full participation when camp starts up and for the season?

That is the only thing that matters for him and James. Will they play?
    It did not mention anything about health. However, I heard earlier that Callahan and James were looking very good for Training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What is his salary cap number? Broncos have around 12 million remaining.

It’s amazing, just a few years ago the cap was at 100 million and you had to fit 53 player’s per year under it.

198 million isn’t much better when trying to fit all these guys who want to be paid the highest in the league even on a team with a losing record, you’d still think it’d be easier today to build a contender now than it was then!
    We have just under 25 mil. Not sure if this counts the restructure Callahan just did which reportedly freed up just under 2 mil.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/denver-broncos/

We do need to keep some extra money for the season and some for draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I wander if they are working on another deal if they are asking for restructures

We have just under 25 mil. Not sure if this counts the restructure Callahan just did which reportedly freed up just under 2 mil.

The ~25M of space does not yet include Glasgow's contract details. So potentially there might only be ~15M?

It doesn’t include Glasgow’s cap hit or Bausby or Joe Jones. I’m guessing 15 million in space is more accurate. We still have enough room to sign a couple depth guys ir bring Harris or Wolfe back. I really wish they would sign an OT and DE. They desperately need depth at these positions. If we don’t sign players we will be forced to draft for need, not a good recipe for success.