Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    bulaga to chargers

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Pierce and DJ Reader are still available
    Honestly, Pierce is better suited waiting for Reader to sign. Losers for Reader will panic and enter a bidding war to ensure they get a DL

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Until the coronavirus clears, they probably don't have a surefire way to know his health status. His injury history alone tells me to stay away
    Maybe but in the late rounds, Woodward could be worth a flyer.

At this point I am not sure that Logan Wilson would be an upgrade over Todd Davis. I do think his 40 time was intriguing enough, just not second round range for my taste. After watching him as often as I did, I don't believe he is an upgrade to our pass D but could be a younger, faster, version of Davis.. Which I think could be good.

I hope my point is not lost. I am not saying I don't like Wilson. I do really like him, just happen to prefer him in the 4th round and not the 2nd. I think the second is a terrible reach for him. If he is gone early, I would take Davis Gaither in the late third or 4th or Woodward with a late round flyer. I think both have potential to play a key role for our Defense and represent better values than reaching for Wilson in the 2nd.

Hearing the Broncos are close on former Texans DL D.J. Reader. Working to confirm It may be a 4-year deal with money north of $10 Million annually #BroncosCountry @KOAColorado

I see DT Maelik Collins is signing with the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Hearing the Broncos are close on former Texans DL D.J. Reader. Working to confirm It may be a 4-year deal with money north of $10 Million annually #BroncosCountry @KOAColorado
    Shut up!!! Thatís cheaper than I thought

yep. Looking like we should get ready for Reader coming here.

Superbowl 50 Champions!

Now that sounds like a great idea!

close the deal Elway come on

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    Maybe but in the late rounds, Woodward could be worth a flyer.

At this point I am not sure that Logan Wilson would be an upgrade over Todd Davis. I do think his 40 time was intriguing enough, just not second round range for my taste. After watching him as often as I did, I don't believe he is an upgrade to our pass D but could be a younger, faster, version of Davis.. Which I think could be good.

I hope my point is not lost. I am not saying I don't like Wilson. I do really like him, just happen to prefer him in the 4th round and not the 2nd. I think the second is a terrible reach for him. If he is gone early, I would take Davis Gaither in the late third or 4th or Woodward with a late round flyer. I think both have potential to play a key role for our Defense and represent better values than reaching for Wilson in the 2nd.
    That's a fair assessment. It's clear you watch the Mountain West conference, so I'll defer to your judgement on that. Really though I don't think this team is prioritizing ILB after seeing Schobert, Littleton, and Kwiatkowski all signed to different teams. If they draft an ILB in the first 3 rounds I'll be amazed as well.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Such a tease... this would be my favorite acquisition of the offseason

An NFL source told me that Itís not a done deal, and the Bengals are in the mix, as well, so the ball is in Readerís court.

An NFL source told me that It’s not a done deal, and the Bengals are in the mix, as well, so the ball is in Reader’s court.
    It should be easy to pick between us or the Bengals. I'm guessing if were only offering 10 a year there must be a lot of guaranteed money
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Reader to the bengals 4 years 53 mil

They need to get Reader done and bring Wolfe back. Then they need a CB and if Kennard from Detroit is available sign him up. Come on John, our division opponents are cashing in, make some moves man!