Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    You do realize that 31 other teams are trying to get better as well. A lot of them overpaying and making decisions they will regret a great later.
    No, 31 other teams pretty much got better. They all are working under the same salary cap as denver!

I guess you and the rest of us can and will be forced to root for salary cap space on Sundays! Thanks John!

Yeah forget the pizza, hot wings, and coke! We’ve got Monopoly money!

YEEAAAH SALARY CAP SPACE...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-17-2020 at 06:48 PM.

No free agents worth chasing now. Gotta bring Wolfe and Shelby back.

dt tackle is the one position thats not draft heavy. at this point id rather not spend crazy money on anyone. sign wolfe for 8 and maybe shelby/ chris. we can get a wr/tackle/cb in the draft. it takes time to build a good team the right way

did will parks go anywhere?

EOOOOO EEEOOOOO EOOO were signing QB JEFF DRISKEL!

Someone go get the popcorn ready before schefter makes an official announcement!

JOHN you’re such a boss wheeling and dealing!!!

If Lock happens to go down, never fear John brought Driskel up in here.

Forget drafting a back up like Jalen Hurts!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-17-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Someone go get the popcorn ready before schefter makes an official announcement!

Sit down Sam, you're drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Sit down Sam, you're drunk.

Lmao yeah right bud! C-mon aren’t you excited!

It is funny watching these guys complain about the doldrums at dove valley as if we haven’t witnessed this same garbage the last two to three seasons!

No, 31 other teams pretty much got better. They all are working under the same salary cap as denver!

I guess you and the rest of us can and will be forced to root for salary cap space on Sundays! Thanks John!

Yeah forget the pizza, hot wings, and coke! We’ve got Monopoly money!

YEEAAAH SALARY CAP SPACE...
    And Denver hasn't got better? They have made moves and they have plenty of time to spend the salary cap space.

guess lions are interested in parks

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    And Denver hasn't got better? They have made moves and they have plenty of time to spend the salary cap space.
    The signed Graham Glasgow, I’ll give you that but how far will that go in facing Pat Mahomes?

Glasgow and Bouye arent going to tip the scale there. There was enough talent now in free agency to start a campaign but hell no because John is going cheap again...

Watson, Stephenson, James, Callahan, Kerr, keenum, Sanchez, now who will it be this year that “they have plenty of time to spend the salary cap space” on?

Go ahead I’m waiting.

Why would Elway want to draft a potential challenge to the throne? Name me any other team that brings in another QB that has the potential to unseat it's current starting QB......that isnt almost 40 and ready to retire? You can only spend so much money or draft recourses on any position if you think you are set at that position. I have no problem with Driskel, absolutely no challenge to Lock. I think QBs, or any position really, play better if they know they are the man there.

The signed Graham Glasgow, I’ll give you that but how far will that go in facing Pat Mahomes?

Glasgow and Bouye arent going to tip the scale there. There was enough talent now in free agency to start a campaign but hell no because John is going cheap again...

Watson, Stephenson, James, Callahan, Kerr, keenum, Sanchez, now who will it be this year that “they have plenty of time to spend the salary cap space” on?

Go ahead I’m waiting.
    So Byron Jones and his 2 career INTs and DJ Reader and his 6.5 career sacks were going to tip the scales in our favor vs Mahomes?

Go ahead I’m waiting.
    Yeah, a lot of other teams are waiting as well. If those were the only moves and free agency and the draft were over I would agree with you. They aren't though and you're overreacting.

With the Driskel signing, Flacco expected to be released by the end of the week. No big surprise there

The move we should have made.........trade our #2 rb for Hopkins. That's the one move I'm angry that we didn't make. Heck, I would have even thrown one of our 3's in the deal.
    Last edited by skeeter01; 03-17-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    So Byron Jones and his 2 career INTs and DJ Reader and his 6.5 career sacks were going to tip the scales in our favor vs Mahomes?
    And surely bringing back Wolfe and Harris will do the trick.