Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1202
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,142
    Something coming up with a Qb . Bridgewater ? Brady ? Rivers?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Something coming up with a Qb . Bridgewater ? Brady ? Rivers?
    Just heard the same. Something “big” and it involves a QB

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by DN1218 View Post
    Just heard the same. Something “big” and it involves a QB
    Gotta be Brady to Bucs

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    266
    Bears focused on dalton or foles....not that big

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by DN1218 View Post
    Bears focused on dalton or foles....not that big
    Jeez , what a let down....... reminds me of
    "Be sure to drink your ovaltine!"

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Jeez , what a let down....... reminds me of
    "Be sure to drink your ovaltine!"
    That was hilarious.

    Be careful you'll shoot your eye out with that comment.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    That was hilarious.

    Be careful you'll shoot your eye out with that comment.
    Lol so true haha

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    20,322
    big move by the colts getting armstead wow

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,790
    Trade AND deal: Colts trade first-round pick (13th overall) to 49ers for All-Pro DT DeForest Buckner, who already has agreed to a massive contract that pays him $21 million a year and makes him the second-highest paid DT in NFL history behind only Aaron Donald, sources tell ESPN

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,593
    I'm just so worried that we are picking up Gordon. I'd rather see Diggs and Reader in orange and blue

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,867
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Trade AND deal: Colts trade first-round pick (13th overall) to 49ers for All-Pro DT DeForest Buckner, who already has agreed to a massive contract that pays him $21 million a year and makes him the second-highest paid DT in NFL history behind only Aaron Donald, sources tell ESPN
    WTH are the 49ers trying to draft? Buckner's replacement?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Trade AND deal: Colts trade first-round pick (13th overall) to 49ers for All-Pro DT DeForest Buckner, who already has agreed to a massive contract that pays him $21 million a year and makes him the second-highest paid DT in NFL history behind only Aaron Donald, sources tell ESPN
    49ers could be looking at WR with the 13th pick now. E Sanders is s FA.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm just so worried that we are picking up Gordon. I'd rather see Diggs and Reader in orange and blue
    I don’t want to move up for Ruggs. Trade a middle third for Diggs and draft Kinlaw.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    20,322
    I meant buckner

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,867
    Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    49ers could be looking at WR with the 13th pick now. E Sanders is s FA.
    He better have go-go gadget arms, or it isn't going to matter with Garoppolo. If they keep Kendrick Bourne, and unload Goodwin like they want, I bet it's Ruggs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •