Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    49ers could be looking at WR with the 13th pick now. E Sanders is s FA.
    They should get a chance at one of Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs. They could also draft Kinlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    He better have go-go gadget arms, or it isn't going to matter with Garoppolo. If they keep Kendrick Bourne, and unload Goodwin like they want, I bet it's Ruggs.
    That's unfortunate. We need a speed WR like Ruggs. I truly think there is a bigger drop off than perceived from 1st round WR's to 2nd rounders this year. If we aren't getting Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson or Higgins I want a vet WR that I know without a shadow of doubt can produce, like Diggs or Cooper.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

SF is definitely looking at WR. What a trade. They could very well get their choice of the 2nd receiver on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm just so worried that we are picking up Gordon. I'd rather see Diggs and Reader in orange and blue
    Depends on how much you have to pay Gordon, we could get Reader also.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Jeez , what a let down....... reminds me of
    "Be sure to drink your ovaltine!"
    LOL

10char

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Depends on how much you have to pay Gordon, we could get Reader also.
    Whatever you pay Gordon will be too much. He's the clear definition of a trap free agent. Better off drafting a RB in the 3rd or 4th in my opinion. He's only broken 4.0 ypc a handful of times in his career and has broken 1000 yards only once in his career.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 03-16-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    They should get a chance at one of Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs. They could also draft Kinlaw.
    Logic would say jeudy or lamb cause ithink they should be rated higher then ruggs and lv is the only team that looks like they will go wr outside the niners

I think the Raiders will at least entertain the idea of taking a WR at 12.

Whatever you pay Gordon will be too much. He's the clear definition of a trap free agent. Better off drafting a RB in the 3rd or 4th in my opinion. He's only broken 4.0 ypc a handful of times in his career and has broken 1000 yards only once in his career.
    Gordon has been underwhelming at times that is for sure. Reader couldn't be too happy about the Texan's move so far may be strongly considers us. It is a crazy draft class a 3rd pick might be a really good RB in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Logic would say jeudy or lamb cause ithink they should be rated higher then ruggs and lv is the only team that looks like they will go wr outside the niners
    If the Jets dont resign Robbie Anderson, they can look at WR.

I agree hed be too much but more so because of the nature of his position. The ypc is misleading in his case, if you look at his splits, hes at or above 4 ypc in all areas aside from 3rd and 6 or less or 1st and less than 10. Plus hes been an exceptional goal line RB as well as a viable receiving threat. Not to mention hes had a mediocre line his whole career. The position isnt worth it on the FA market but hes still a very good RB.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    SF is definitely looking at WR. What a trade. They could very well get their choice of the 2nd receiver on the board.
    The 49ers had loads of D talent, and after signing Armstead, may have addressed a real need....at WR. This could be a very good move.

BUT they do not have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round pick, so one of their 2 firsts will probably be traded for draft cap. Of course their new pick would garner a lot more capital.
    Last edited by CanDB; 03-16-2020 at 01:54 PM.

OT Conklin to the browns well I see them now going defense come draft time

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    OT Conklin to the browns well I see them now going defense come draft time
    I wonder if the Cardinals go OL now. I really would have liked a shot a Conklin.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    The 49ers had loads of D talent, and after signing Armstead, may have addressed a real need....at WR. This could be a very good move.

BUT they do not have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round pick, so one of their 2 firsts will probably be traded for draft cap. Of course their new pick would garner a lot more capital.
    Maybe a trade partner for us?