Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Gordon getting more money than Gurley is somewhat surprising. A bit richer of a deal than Iíd like, but heís still very good and will thrive in a complementary role. Then again ~$8M a year for a rotational back is on the high end. Fortunately, the deal is pretty front-loaded so thereís a little flexibility. Letís hope his 2018 form returns after taking half a year off last season. I like how our offense is shaping up.
    Last edited by HDbroncos02; 03-20-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banner29 View Post
    Throw in Ruiz at 46 and you have one of the best young interior lines in the NFL.

Now about them O-Tackles........
    I think an OC should be high on the list of draftees. Get a guy to pair with Lock for the Long haul. An OC and QB should be paired at the hip IMO.

would of rather spent it on the DL still only have 1 DE but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    would of rather spent it on the DL still only have 1 DE but oh well
    Everson Griffin just told Vikings he's moving on and broke off talks with Minnesota. He would be a great addition!!

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Gordon getting more money than Gurley is somewhat surprising. A bit richer of a deal than Iíd like, but heís still very good and will thrive in a complementary role. Then again ~$8M a year for a rotational back is on the high end. Fortunately, the deal is pretty front-loaded so thereís a little flexibility. Letís hope his 2018 form returns after taking half a year off last season. I like how our offense is shaping up.
    Ya it's a good fit, and he is a very good compliment to Lindsay IMO. He also has the upside to take over games from time to time. If he gets the hot hand let him run. He also brings another speed element, and can create intriguing matchups. The offense is starting to shape up.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Everson Griffin just told Vikings he's moving on and broke off talks with Minnesota. He would be a great addition!!
    He'd be an OLB I'd imagine. Don't think he'd fit as a DE for us. We did pursue him last time he was a FA.

Klis said Gordon is going to be the bellcow? I know heís Elwayís mouthpiece but there should be no way he gets more than 15 carries a game with Lindsay in the mix.

Same sentiments, what a backfield for a young QB!! And what an O, given we know we will acquire at least one quality WR. Lethal!!

Now, what's left, other than one WR and one Oliner...minimum for both? That would finish off our O list.

So then it's D time. Interior needs some love, as well as Dbackfield. I would love for us to seal up some of that in FA, to give us all kinds of options in The Draft.

As for The Draft, I can still see us trading back and repackaging into 2nds and 3rds. Love it if we could land about 6 players on day 2. Staying pat would be fine too, especially if the right player is there.

we have quite the young talent on offense though all under 26

lock Gordon Lindsay Sutton fant and hopefully ruggs with 1st pick

I'm happy about this Gordon deal! A little high but great player

Wolfe tweeting like he's going to be apart of something.....

https://twitter.com/Derek_Wolfe95/st...660678657?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Wolfe tweeting like he's going to be apart of something.....

https://twitter.com/Derek_Wolfe95/st...660678657?s=20
    I donít know man, thatís vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I donít know man, thatís vague.
    I suppose that could just be on his own behalf and not as a team aspect. I guess I took it as team oriented

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Klis said Gordon is going to be the bellcow? I know heís Elwayís mouthpiece but there should be no way he gets more than 15 carries a game with Lindsay in the mix.
    At 8 million per year you know he will.Thats how Elway operates. Samething with Juwan James, I know we all want Wirfs but that aint happening because James is making too much to sit.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    2 years 16 mil 13.5 guaranteed