Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1202
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,985
    Gordon getting more money than Gurley is somewhat surprising. A bit richer of a deal than Iíd like, but heís still very good and will thrive in a complementary role. Then again ~$8M a year for a rotational back is on the high end. Fortunately, the deal is pretty front-loaded so thereís a little flexibility. Letís hope his 2018 form returns after taking half a year off last season. I like how our offense is shaping up.
    Last edited by HDbroncos02; 03-20-2020 at 11:14 AM.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Banner29 View Post
    Throw in Ruiz at 46 and you have one of the best young interior lines in the NFL.

    Now about them O-Tackles........
    I think an OC should be high on the list of draftees. Get a guy to pair with Lock for the Long haul. An OC and QB should be paired at the hip IMO.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    20,322
    would of rather spent it on the DL still only have 1 DE but oh well

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,612
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    would of rather spent it on the DL still only have 1 DE but oh well
    Everson Griffin just told Vikings he's moving on and broke off talks with Minnesota. He would be a great addition!!

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Gordon getting more money than Gurley is somewhat surprising. A bit richer of a deal than Iíd like, but heís still very good and will thrive in a complementary role. Then again ~$8M a year for a rotational back is on the high end. Fortunately, the deal is pretty front-loaded so thereís a little flexibility. Letís hope his 2018 form returns after taking half a year off last season. I like how our offense is shaping up.
    Ya it's a good fit, and he is a very good compliment to Lindsay IMO. He also has the upside to take over games from time to time. If he gets the hot hand let him run. He also brings another speed element, and can create intriguing matchups. The offense is starting to shape up.

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Everson Griffin just told Vikings he's moving on and broke off talks with Minnesota. He would be a great addition!!
    He'd be an OLB I'd imagine. Don't think he'd fit as a DE for us. We did pursue him last time he was a FA.

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,985
    Klis said Gordon is going to be the bellcow? I know heís Elwayís mouthpiece but there should be no way he gets more than 15 carries a game with Lindsay in the mix.

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,983
    Same sentiments, what a backfield for a young QB!! And what an O, given we know we will acquire at least one quality WR. Lethal!!

    Now, what's left, other than one WR and one Oliner...minimum for both? That would finish off our O list.

    So then it's D time. Interior needs some love, as well as Dbackfield. I would love for us to seal up some of that in FA, to give us all kinds of options in The Draft.

    As for The Draft, I can still see us trading back and repackaging into 2nds and 3rds. Love it if we could land about 6 players on day 2. Staying pat would be fine too, especially if the right player is there.

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    20,322
    we have quite the young talent on offense though all under 26

    lock Gordon Lindsay Sutton fant and hopefully ruggs with 1st pick

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    188
    I'm happy about this Gordon deal! A little high but great player

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,612
    Wolfe tweeting like he's going to be apart of something.....


    https://twitter.com/Derek_Wolfe95/st...660678657?s=20

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,606
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Wolfe tweeting like he's going to be apart of something.....


    https://twitter.com/Derek_Wolfe95/st...660678657?s=20
    I donít know man, thatís vague.

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I donít know man, thatís vague.
    I suppose that could just be on his own behalf and not as a team aspect. I guess I took it as team oriented

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Klis said Gordon is going to be the bellcow? I know heís Elwayís mouthpiece but there should be no way he gets more than 15 carries a game with Lindsay in the mix.
    At 8 million per year you know he will.Thats how Elway operates. Samething with Juwan James, I know we all want Wirfs but that aint happening because James is making too much to sit.

  15. #855
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    2 years 16 mil 13.5 guaranteed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •