Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    Barrett wasn't the Barrett we saw last year ever when he wore Orange and Blue.

Not even close.
    That's because he played a back up role. He never had a full-time job here. He was just a relief man and was never given the proper reps to prove himself

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    How much faith do you guys think Munchak has in Patrick Morris as our starting center next season?

I think Glasgow was brought in to play RG, unless Munchak wants to start Wilkinson there (then Glasgow would be the center— although he is a better guard than he is a center).

Could Matt Hennessy be a contender for our 2nd round pick? Or maybe Tyler Biadasz in the 3rd?
    If I were Elway, I'd think of Glasgow as a wild card now, knowing I can find either a center or guard and have Glasgow fill the other.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    That's because he played a back up role. He never had a full-time job here. He was just a relief man and was never given the proper reps to prove himself
    That is debatable. He got his chance. He had 6 starts in 2015 and 9 in 2018. And he had a total of 9 sacks. I don't think you can say he looked elite here. Also in tampa alot of his sacks where set up by other things on the defense I would give him another year before i just call him elite. He is good but i still worry about the burst i saw when he was here.

Robby Anderson to Carolina.

This definitely puts NYJ in play for a WR at #11. However OT is still a huge need for them.

NYJ, LV, and SF are teams I think will draft a WR. LV and SF for sure. If we wanted any of the top 3 WRs, I think we would need to jump ahead of the 49ers. And with a lot of draft capital and relatively few starting holes in our roster, we should look into being aggressive and snagging one of either Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs.

If Iím Elway, Iím also keeping an eye on Philly trying to trade up for a top receiver as well. I think the SF pick at #13 will be heavily shopped due to them not having a pick until the 5th round after their second 1st round pick at #31.

This definitely puts NYJ in play for a WR at #11. However OT is still a huge need for them.

NYJ, LV, and SF are teams I think will draft a WR. LV and SF for sure. If we wanted any of the top 3 WRs, I think we would need to jump ahead of the 49ers. And with a lot of draft capital and relatively few starting holes in our roster, we should look into being aggressive and snagging one of either Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs.
    if all three go in the top 15. it should leave us with a top 4 OT or a Kinlaw. both i would be just as happy to grab. then we can get some one like Hamler in the second and i would still be estactic with that draft.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I disagree on several fronts. I expect the 49ers to try to trade down to grab additional draft picks. If they donít I wouldnít be surprised to see them go OL or DL again. They have stuck to their principles of building in the trenches.

I also happen to think we have more holes than you do. At a minimum we need young talent. I think the draft is deep. I hope we trade down before we trade up.

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    I disagree on several fronts. I expect the 49ers to try to trade down to grab additional draft picks. If they donít I wouldnít be surprised to see them go OL or DL again. They have stuck to their principles of building in the trenches.

I also happen to think we have more holes than you do. At a minimum we need young talent. I think the draft is deep. I hope we trade down before we trade up.
    If Iím Elway, Iím also keeping an eye on Philly trying to trade up for a top receiver as well. I think the SF pick at #13 will be heavily shopped due to them not having a pick until the 5th round after their second 1st round pick at #31.
    I could very well see them taking the likes of Javon Kinlaw if they donít trade down.

Where would you see us upgrading in young talent on the roster? The holes I see that we need to fill in terms of STARTER talent are at WR, CB, and C. NT and LB are secondary needs IMO. I would say OT but I really do believe Bolles is the guy for 2020 according to our FO.

It definitely depends on how the draft plays out and who else we may add from FA, but we need a top talent at one of those three positions (WR, CB, or C) and we are in a prime position to grab one of the most talented wide receivers in a deep WR class. I would be open to trading down, but honestly if we can get a Pro Bowl caliber WR just by trading up 2-4 spots, I would.

I might be alone in thinking this, but Iíd rather have a top 10, blue-chip prospect alone over a late 1st round guy and an addition mid-round player who might or might not contribute right away.

I could see San Francisco going a couple ways. They could take Kinlaw and continue to add to that dominant defensive line, they could take one of the top WR to compliment their outstanding running game, or, they could target one of the top OL as an eventual replacement for Joe Staley. I don't think that they will trade down from 13. They could trade out of the 31 spot though.

I could very well see them taking the likes of Javon Kinlaw if they donít trade down.

Where would you see us upgrading in young talent on the roster? The holes I see that we need to fill in terms of STARTER talent are at WR, CB, and C. NT and LB are secondary needs IMO. I would say OT but I really do believe Bolles is the guy for 2020 according to our FO.

It definitely depends on how the draft plays out and who else we may add from FA, but we need a top talent at one of those three positions (WR, CB, or C) and we are in a prime position to grab one of the most talented wide receivers in a deep WR class. I would be open to trading down, but honestly if we can get a Pro Bowl caliber WR just by trading up 2-4 spots, I would.

I might be alone in thinking this, but Iíd rather have a top 10, blue-chip prospect alone over a late 1st round guy and an addition mid-round player who might or might not contribute right away.
    trading back to a late first should get us a second rounder not a mid round pick. Or it would mean trading back twice and picking up 2 thirds. I would not trade back to the late first for a fourth rounder. This draft is deep and there will be very talented players available in the third. I prefer multiple young, talented guys on cheap contracts. Especially this year.

We need a C, OT, 2nd WR, 3rd WR, DE, NT (Purcell is a 1-2 year stop gap), CB, Safety to replace Parks and hopefully start when Jackson leaves, and ILB.

We are not going to fill all of them but I would be disappointed if we donít invest heavily in OL, WR, and DL. It would also be good to get young talent in the secondary.

If a blue chip talent falls to us I would take him, but I think we need 5 guys from this draft. It is a deep draft, I hope we donít give away talent by trading up.

And for the record, I appreciate this perspective and I will not be disappointed if we move up to get one of the 3 WRs. I donít think it is a bad idea just not my preference

Broncos sign P Sam Martin. 3 years 7 mil

Anything is an upgrade to Wadman - though he almost looked like he was pulling it together at times at the end of last season.

Jets sign WR Breshad Perriman.

Packers sign WR Devin Funchess.