Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Lammy better mind his insults. Nikki is well regarded by the Broncos.
    I thought I saw Andrew Mason tweeting about their D Line (including Harris) as well. Doesn't he actually work for the Broncos? Would be odd if he tweeted about a deal that wasn't done.

I think defensive line is no longer in the top needs for us entering the draft. I could see us potentially targeting a NT if we donít feel confident in Purcell going forward for 2020 and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    I thought I saw Andrew Mason tweeting about their D Line (including Harris) as well. Doesn't he actually work for the Broncos? Would be odd if he tweeted about a deal that wasn't done.
    He works for a variety of outlets including DenverBroncos.com (12 years). I guess technically he works for the Broncos as a paid contributor to the site.

Also this offseason has shown itís ugly side from Denver media folks like Klis and Cecil. This makes me respect the likes of Nicki and Mase much more. For BCMB folks on Twitter, I highly recommend following @JoRo_NFL for insightful, detailed analysis and an abundance of game film.

Elway had a great FA period this year now need another great draft and this team could make some noise this season

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Also this offseason has shown itís ugly side from Denver media folks like Klis and Cecil. This makes me respect the likes of Nicki and Mase much more. For BCMB folks on Twitter, I highly recommend following @JoRo_NFL for insightful, detailed analysis and an abundance of game film.
    I think Klis is just mad that Adam Schefter called him out on Buffalo offering Melvin Gordon more money.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I think Klis is just mad that Adam Schefter called him out on Buffalo offering Melvin Gordon more money.
    Klis is fed info directly from the team. Whoís know what happened there, perhaps Gordonís agent said buffalo offered more in an attempt to get more from Denver. Anyway Klis heard it, ran with it and it irritated Scheftys undies.

At least Klis didnít throw Andrew Luck under the bus while in the middle of a home game where he was booed off the field after his last game!

Schefty is greatly respected but heís no innocent!

Schefty has definitely changed, I remember when he wrote for the Denver Post as a easy going fella but both he and Shannon Sharpe have developed that hard nose New York attitude! Lol

If this is a one year deal as reported, it shouldnít affect our draft plans at all. That position is usually a tough adjustment in the NFL.

Still a fan of WR/OT in the first, but for the fans of Kinlaw I donít think this changes draft plans. Personally I like Elliott and Fotu later in the draft. With a team that is clearly more than one player away from the top, we should never be drafting for the rookie year performance. We should draft for the next 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    of it turns out yo be true wow def a steal casey harris von and chubb in a sub package sounds great to me....
    Iím liking the idea of Shelby staying at the 1 tech with Casey free to move around possibly blowing up guards and tackles in the same role as Wolfe but better. Von should benefit from this move!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Iím liking the idea of Shelby staying at the 1 tech with Casey free to move around possibly blowing up guards and tackles in the same role as Wolfe but better. Von should benefit from this move!
    This could be especially effective with Harrisís ability to knock the ball down

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    This could be especially effective with Harrisís ability to knock the ball down
    I think itís a spectacular signing!

Dan Jacobs is now on the radio saying ďDerek Wolfe would consider a lower offer from KC just to stick it to Denver! He also speculated that Wolfe would love to face Dalton Risner and Graham Glasgow twice a year.

I know Wolfe trains with certain UFC fighters for hand eye coordination but Jacobs talks as if Risner and Glasgow are complete pushovers!

Iím still a bit stunned that Harris was re-signed for so little. Saw multiple ďmarket valueĒ speculations of $10m or more. Iím thrilled!

Harris adds a solid dilineman even on a one year contract. Now if only Elway can convince Wolfe to return on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think itís a spectacular signing!

Dan Jacobs is now on the radio saying ďDerek Wolfe would consider a lower offer from KC just to stick it to Denver! He also speculated that Wolfe would love to face Dalton Risner and Graham Glasgow twice a year.

I know Wolfe trains with certain UFC fighters for hand eye coordination but Jacobs talks as if Risner and Glasgow are complete pushovers!
    I am not too worried about it. I would been happy to sign Wolfe for a year contract, but chances are he misses games next year and doesnít have much left in the tank. I really like the guy but he is aged and I donít think he is a real difference maker at this point.

Super happy to get the younger, better player for so cheap. Love this move!!!

Wow Elway great work. D-Line is complete now we can focus on WR, O-Line, and ILB in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Wow Elway great work. D-Line is complete now we can focus on WR, O-Line, and ILB in the draft.
    IMO, we should never draft a DL with the expectation they come out big in year one. This is a one year contract because Shelby wants to earn a bigger contract next year.

This signing would not affect my draft strategy one bit. Any DL that is drafted is being groomed for the future.