Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81
Results 1,201 to 1,202 of 1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Everyone is saying we take Ruggs at 15 but I have a strong hunch that we’re taking Henderson even if Ruggs is there.

I'm not sure I see it. From everything I've read he showed a complete lack of interest in tackling last year. To the point where film actually shows him both widening his path to not be the first one to have to make the tackle, in addition to pulling up to not get involved.

Fangio has been quite open about his corners being willing to get involved in the run game and make tackles.

There's 5 different scouting reports attached to him (he's number 20 on this big board) and all crush him for his tackling.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...gs-solak-april

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The problem with that is draft position. How much do we pay him and will Courtland feel disrespected.

I know we donít have worry about how Courtland feels but itís n all seriousness the team will be held to a ridiculous standard and questioned to who is the actual starter.
    We have one starting quality receiver, and need a second. Both would theoretically be starting, and nobody would question that.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16