Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I wouldn’t mind Biadiasz or Jackson but remember we also have Munchaks hand picked guy in center Patrick Morris.
    If Morris is an upgrade then I'm perfectly fine with not drafting an interior lineman. I'll trust Munchak can put together a competitive group. Any they are able to find in free agency or in a current players like Wilkenson or Morris does save a pick.

But if I'm Elway I'm keeping an open mind 9and listening to my coaches in Shurmer/Munchak in those early rounds if a diamaond in the rough is sitting there. too.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Some Broncos targets to watch:

DL Reader
    CB Amukamara
    OT Remmers
    RB Howard

Allbright
    Remmers? Why? This dude handed us the SB50 win lol

Byron Jones to Miami

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Byron Jones to Miami
    Knew we wouldn't get him, not after signing Bouye. Best possible secondary is going to be Amukamura and Bausby now. Better than last year but hard to call that elite.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    But he was good enough to play in a Super Bowl and have his butt handed to him against one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Cannot say the same for Ron Leary, Garrett Bolles, or Conor McGovern therefore IMO he’d be an upgrade on our o-line.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Personally I would prefer the Broncos are still looking at 2 of the first 6 picks as olineman. Depth and replacement if any fail to improve. As i mentioned, I would still be open to paying McGovern or similar quality starter then add a OT and C/OG to the mix in those top 6 picks to compete for starting jobs by mid season or next year.

Something like A. Jackson in the 2nd and Biadasz in the 3rd? Or something similar, would you be upset? I wouldn't!.
    Absolutely not. Every 7 round mock sim I've done, I've taken 3 offensive linemen in the first 6 or 7 picks. After this signing, trading a mid rounder away to move up in the 2nd or 3rd makes more sense to me.

One game shouldn't define a player...

Maybe they did bring Glasgow in to start at RG, after all. He did take the majority of snaps and excelled at RG last year. I have a feeling Patrick Morris is a guy that Munchak has a lot of confidence in at center.

Knew we wouldn't get him, not after signing Bouye. Best possible secondary is going to be Amukamura and Bausby now. Better than last year but hard to call that elite.
    Don't forget to include Callahan. I'm hoping the screw in his ankle has fully healed with a year off. He should be ready to start and contribute this year.

I think Denver needs to do something about Joe Flacco’s contract... I think they’re probably taking the next couple of days to shop him around before releasing him.

I think the next FA signing is either DJ Reader or Javon Hargrave.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Glasgow will most likely play center and Wilkerson G
    It is still early to say I could see it I would like a replacement for bolles then have bolles and Wilkerson's compete for the og spot

I think Amukamara is going to be a last resort type scenario. He could’ve been signed before the tampering period started since the Bears released him. Something is still in play at CB IMO

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    I think Denver needs to do something about Joe Flacco’s contract... I think they’re probably taking the next couple of days to shop him around before releasing him.

Can’t do anything until he is medically cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

I hope a team is desperate enough to trade for him, but I doubt it. I hope Elway doesn't talk himself into keeping Flacco and his 23 million contract just to be a mentor to Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Can’t do anything until he is medically cleared.
    What’s the timetable on that? Obviously deals will fall through if a player fails their physical.. this might just put us in a bind if Flacco is still a few months from being cleared. Last year’s trade just keeps looking worse and worse. At least Flacco tanked us to a good draft spot.