Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You still don't get it, do you? The pats are considered the greatest dynasty in league history. I don't care what a small minority of fans like you think. And what's all this losing you're talking about? Has the 2020 season started? As I've said, football ( and perhaps logic) is not your thing. And yeah NE may be in for some tough times, but we're joining the Broncos who have been at the bottom of the league for most of the past 2 decades. The difference we have a coach/GM who will bring our winning ways back pretty quickly, while Denver will be floundering.
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    "Most" Hey Clueless, we have had nine postseasons and only four sub .500 seasons in 20 years.

Enjoy your collapse, we certainly will.
    ^^^^what he said!

Hey tammy....do we have to pull out all the stats again, about our history and how we own you. The fact you suck big when you play in Denver. The fact that if you were in a division with us, over time, you would probably be praying to go elsewhere....to a comfy place, like The AFC East.

I can get those stats.

By the way, greatness is over the long run, not in a short window of time.....and in future this little run of yours will be just that, a short run. Long haul dude!

And before you go, take some of these....

Did your Bucs #12 arrive yet? Be careful, it might be Godwin's.

You still don't get it, do you? The pats are considered the greatest dynasty in league history. I don't care what a small minority of fans like you think. And what's all this losing you're talking about? Has the 2020 season started? As I've said, football ( and perhaps logic) is not your thing. And yeah NE may be in for some tough times, but we're joining the Broncos who have been at the bottom of the league for most of the past 2 decades. The difference we have a coach/GM who will bring our winning ways back pretty quickly, while Denver will be floundering.
    You still don't get it, do you TampaBay12 years old? It's so obvious that you 100% care what we think, otherwise you wouldn't spend endless hours here. As usual you are the exception to a basic rule in that most small boys stay as far away from things they hate (brussels sprouts, spiders, sauerkraut, kimchi, plain yogurt, bath tubs, spinach, frog legs, etc. but not you. You thrive on being smacked around here to the point of demanding it. Thanks for the generosity!

It's also obvious you don't research anything before you post. (Broncos have nine postseasons and only four sub .500 seasons in 20 years.) Blown out of the water again junior. Comprehending facts and reality are a huge struggle for you. Your home schooling isn't paying off is it little guy. Another bonus for us, thanks. Football and logic are not your thing.

The 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030 Patsy's will be like the 2016 Cleveland Browns....not....very....good. We all can't wait to witness and enjoy watching your very long painful ride Mr. NFL floundering bottom feeder.
    It's great that you are a fan of Tampa Bay now correct?
    Utah Bronco Freak

GREAT NEWS tammy.....Hoyer is signed up by the patsies. You're set. Oh wait, you're a Bucs fan now.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    GREAT NEWS tammy.....Hoyer is signed up by the patsies. You're set. Oh wait, you're a Bucs fan now.
    Meant to add....now the pats are set, and just have to find a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    "Most" Hey Clueless, we have had nine postseasons and only four sub .500 seasons in 20 years.

Enjoy your collapse, we certainly will.
    Sorry, a mediocre 7-8 playoff record in the past 20 years. My bad. As far as our collapse is concerned, misery loves company I suppose.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Meant to add....now the pats are set, and just have to find a QB.
    Hey, you got yourself on probation...good for you.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You still don't get it, do you TampaBay12 years old? It's so obvious that you 100% care what we think, otherwise you wouldn't spend endless hours here. :
    Actually I don't care what YOU think, because you are even more clueless than Sam Z, which is bad enough. There are good posters around here like Miller58.

tammy....who starts.? Stidham or Hoyer? Such a hard choice, with all that proven talent!!! patsies should only be about 3 games behind The Bills.

Oh wait (yet again), you are a Bucs fan.

tammy....who starts.? Stidham or Hoyer? Such a hard choice, with all that proven talent!!! patsies should only be about 3 games behind The Bills.

Oh wait (yet again), you are a Bucs fan.
    Stidham will most likely start. And if we win 3 games, I don't care. It means we get to draft Trevor Lawrence.

Stidham will most likely start. And if we win 3 games, I don't care. It means we get to draft Trevor Lawrence.
    So youíre rooting for the pansies to tank their season!

I guess itís the thing to do since youíll be secretly rooting for that cheating loser Tom Brady down in Tampa.

Cheering for the Brady and the butts while waiting for the pansies to become relevant again. How pathetic!

BTW Trevor Lawrence will most likely be the number one pick, and I know the pansies will be crap but Iím not expecting them to be complete and utter crap yielding the number one pick.

You guys are going to either draft Jeff Fromm or over pay for Andy Dalton... Either way youíre going to suffer through the next 4 to 5 seasons hoping to mold some geek into a relevant QB while heíll become nothing more than Andy Dalton.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-22-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So you’re rooting for the pansies to tank their season!

I guess it’s the thing to do since you’ll be secretly rooting for that cheating loser Tom Brady down in Tampa.

Cheering for the Brady and the butts while waiting for the pansies to become relevant again. How pathetic!

BTW Trevor Lawrence will most likely be the number one pick, and I know the pansies will be crap but I’m not expecting them to be complete and utter crap yielding the number one pick.

You guys are going to either draft Jeff Fromm or over pay for Andy Dalton... Either way you’re going to suffer through the next 4 to 5 seasons hoping to mold some geek into a relevant QB while he’ll become nothing more than Andy Dalton.
    ….and Beli-button will be retired, or go elsewhere as well

The Bucs are going to win 3 games???

….and Beli-button will be retired, or go elsewhere as well
    Josh McDumbass is his successor and we all know to how things will go for them then!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So you’re rooting for the pansies to tank their season!

BTW Trevor Lawrence will most likely be the number one pick, and I know the pansies will be crap but I’m not expecting them to be complete and utter crap yielding the number one pick.

You guys are going to either draft Jeff Fromm or over pay for Andy Dalton... Either way you’re going to suffer through the next 4 to 5 seasons hoping to mold some geek into a relevant QB while he’ll become nothing more than Andy Dalton.
    No, can you read? I said I wouldn't mind it if they end up with 3 wins...I didn't say I'm actively rooting for it.

And I'm prepared to suffer rooting for a crap team for the near future...I've watched how most of you handled it with the Broncos. I've got some good role models here in that regard.

The Bucs are going to win 3 games???
    No, probation boy...