Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Report: Tom Brady to Sign Bucs Contract After Patriots Exit

The Bucs made a significant jump on Defensive rating last year from the previous so I do think they are a team that's really on the rise. Having really good weapons in place including an (under-performing)TE that Brady should really be able to use. Those Bucs/Saints matchups will be fun to watch.

So starts the Patriots irrelevancy. I heard on the radio this morning that Patriots fans are jumping ship.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    So starts the Patriots irrelevancy. I heard on the radio this morning that Patriots fans are jumping ship.
    Does this mean the criminal activity of the "Boston Mob" will increase or decrease?

Will they continue to live by their long standing rule if "you're not cheating you're not trying to win"?

I'll bet TomBrady12 is seeking therapy right now!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'll bet TomBrady12 is seeking therapy right now!
    I'm still not over it, but I'll eventually get there. Tom is in a good spot for next season. Certainly, the Pats cannot field as talented a team as the Bucs could and he was smart and signed with the team that gave him the best shot to win.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Yep! That's what super shallow fans do which automatically makes them "FAKE FANS".

When the peaks become valleys the "FAKE FANS" can't get out of town fast enough. Isn't that true TB12 aka King Hypocrite?

I'm assuming thousands of garbage cans/dumpsters in Massachusetts now contain mutilated/burned Tom Brady jerseys from all those "FAKE FANS" just like what Tampa Bay "FAKE FANS" are doing with their Jameis Winston jerseys.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Yep! That's what super shallow fans do which automatically makes them "FAKE FANS".

When the peaks become valleys the "FAKE FANS" can't get out of town fast enough. Isn't that true TB12 aka King Hypocrite?

I'm assuming thousands of garbage cans/dumpsters in Massachusetts now contain mutilated/burned Tom Brady jerseys from all those "FAKE FANS" just like what Tampa Bay "FAKE FANS" are doing with their Jameis Winston jerseys.
    On the contrary, I'm buying more Brady memorabilia to add to my collection...you on the other hand need to make room in your closet for your Mahomes jersey.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    On the contrary, I'm buying more Brady memorabilia to add to my collection...you on the other hand need to make room in your closet for your Mahomes jersey.
    Oops! We all know you meant to say super cheap garbage cheater memorabilia. You'll buy it and then try to sell it to the "OTHER" mentally challenged little kids in your neighborhood so you can use the money to buy new Tampa Bay Brady memorabilia...I mean garbage!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 03-21-2020 at 09:48 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Had to go to the Pats board..... Saw a lot of comments about being a .500 team now or 5 win team. Saw a few comments about having a second favorite team now. Pretty interesting I'd say. The ship is definitely getting lighter over there I think!!!

Poor Bucs fans --their boards are gonna get flooded with mindless Br*dy zombies.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Poor Bucs fans --their boards are gonna get flooded with mindless Br*dy zombies.
    they have no idea the crap storm thats coming.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 03-21-2020 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Fixed. For COc
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    they have no idea the crap storm thats coming.
    Poor bucks fans,,,,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I can see it now....

Remember that team, who had a pretty good run in the early 2000's? The team that was more known for cheating/asterisks than much else. And with those annoying fans, who were not good before the run, nor after. For you see, the team no longer even wins the soft division they have been a part of for many years of incompetence. They are no longer relevant. And the fans have become the fans of old....not willing to stick by a loser.

You see, this is a story of a fanbase that loves to win, but can't handle the losing. They act like that old coach of theirs, who can be found in the dictionary beside the word "grump".

But the best part was their leader, who turns out was a pretty good guy, went on to have fun again when folks were in complete denial that he would even contemplate leaving, and he won his share of games with his fellow Bucs. I think he was heard saying, "best football decision of my life!"

Bye Bye pats

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I can see it now....

Remember that team, who had a pretty good run in the early 2000's? The team that was more known for cheating/asterisks than much else. And with those annoying fans, who were not good before the run, nor after. For you see, the team no longer even wins the soft division they have been a part of for many years of incompetence. They are no longer relevant. And the fans have become the fans of old....not willing to stick by a loser.

You see, this is a story of a fanbase that loves to win, but can't handle the losing. They act like that old coach of theirs, who can be found in the dictionary beside the word "grump".

But the best part was their leader, who turns out was a pretty good guy, went on to have fun again when folks were in complete denial that he would even contemplate leaving, and he won his share of games with his fellow Bucs. I think he was heard saying, "best football decision of my life!"

Bye Bye pats
    You still don't get it, do you? The pats are considered the greatest dynasty in league history. I don't care what a small minority of fans like you think. And what's all this losing you're talking about? Has the 2020 season started? As I've said, football ( and perhaps logic) is not your thing. And yeah NE may be in for some tough times, but we're joining the Broncos who have been at the bottom of the league for most of the past 2 decades. The difference we have a coach/GM who will bring our winning ways back pretty quickly, while Denver will be floundering.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-22-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You still don't get it, do you? The pats are considered the greatest dynasty in league history. I don't care what a small minority of fans like you think. And what's all this losing you're talking about? Has the 2020 season started? As I've said, football ( and perhaps logic) is not your thing. And yeah NE may be in for some tough times, but we're joining the Broncos who have been at the bottom of the league for most of the past 2 decades.
    "Most" Hey Clueless, we have had nine postseasons and only four sub .500 seasons in 20 years.

Enjoy your collapse, we certainly will.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016