Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Bradys gonna bust and not live up to expectations then retire after this season. you can see his psychical traits declining and i don't think he has the arm any more to succeed in an arians offense
    Seriously! This marriage between he and Arians is nothing special, all we’re going to see is a lot of Kyle Orton like dink n dunks!

Talk about not knowing when to quit but I guess money takes precedence over pride.

Hey maybe Tom could keep tabs on the orchids of Asia for Mr Krack!

I think Tom will do just fine. He will hit a large percentage of his passes while avoiding sacks and fumbles. His poor receivers on the other hand are going to get killed because he only throws drag routes over the middle. Wes Welker can speak to this.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Enjoy the offseason, suckers. Despite all your lame smack, NE has 2X as many SBs as Denver.

Guard against defining the way you present yourself by how your team fairs (even here in a niche community).

It's uncouth.

Best of luck to the Patriots.

-justabroncosfan

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Guard against defining the way you present yourself by how your team fairs (even here in a niche community).

It's uncouth.

Best of luck to the Patriots.

-justabroncosfan
    According to a group of pats fans on IG, they actually think the pats care moving up to draft Tua!

Enjoy the offseason, suckers. Despite all your lame smack, NE has 2X as many SBs as Denver.
    The Pats had a great run!........as long as they didn’t face us in the postseason Brady/Bellichek went 1-3 vs the Broncos! Lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Pats had a great run!........as long as they didn’t face us in the postseason Brady/Bellichek went 1-3 vs the Broncos! Lol!!!
    Yeah....and in history, which is all that will matter....

Broncos 30 and 23

BUT

4 and 1 in postseason!!!

If The pats had to play us every year in postseason, they might still be looking for a ring!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yeah....and in history, which is all that will matter....

Broncos 30 and 23

BUT

4 and 1 in postseason!!!

If The pats had to play us every year in postseason, they might still be looking for a ring!

True! And must be the reason they hang out in our message boards despite 6 Super Bowl titles.

We’re the one that got away, they want to show us how awesome they are but we remember how we ruined their quest for 3 in a row in 2005, and again in 2015.
    They have had a great run, I’ll give them that but besides a win vs an 8-8 Tim Tebow lead team in 2011 we own the Patriots in the postseason. I guess we’re suppose to be impressed that when they didn’t have to play us they beat 6 other teams.

On to the future Drew Lock vs Stidham, maybe he can do what Tommy Boy couldn’t and that’s have a winning record vs the Broncos.

Brady 8-9 all time vs Denver (1-3 when it mattered most)

John Elway 11-0 all time vs New England as a player.

True! And must be the reason they hang out in our message boards despite 6 Super Bowl titles.

We’re the one that got away, they want to show us how awesome they are but we remember how we ruined their quest for 3 in a row in 2005, and again in 2015.
    They have had a great run, I’ll give them that but besides a win vs an 8-8 Tim Tebow lead team in 2011 we own the Patriots in the postseason. I guess we’re suppose to be impressed that when they didn’t have to play us they beat 6 other teams.

On to the future Drew Lock vs Stidham, maybe he can do what Tommy Boy couldn’t and that’s have a winning record vs the Broncos.

Brady 8-9 all time vs Denver (1-3 when it mattered most)

John Elway 11-0 all time vs New England as a player.
    You nailed it! They know we own them, so they keep coming here like a cat with a mouse in its mouth, as in...."see what I did!"

I guess we just give them a pat (ironic), some treats, and then carry on with our adult lives for the majority of the day.

You guys have one of the most inviting message boards for opposing fans. I've only seen a handful at a glance but even so I can tell that this is by far the most comfortable place to talk some smack. Props to the mods for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    You guys have one of the most inviting message boards for opposing fans. I've only seen a handful at a glance but even so I can tell that this is by far the most comfortable place to talk some smack. Props to the mods for that.
    What can you add about the rumors of the Raiders going Jordan Live in the first?

Thanks Miller. You guys are still the inferior team. No one is going to remember the 2000s or 2010s Broncos.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Thanks Miller. You guys are still the inferior team. No one is going to remember the 2000s or 2010s Broncos.
    Except you and your brethren!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Except you and your brethren!
    How many Broncos made the 2010s all decade team again?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

How many Broncos made the 2010s all decade team again?
    And yet you’ll still obsess over the team that owned yours for 11 straight match ups.
    Ended your teams chance at a 3 peat not once but twice.
    Owned your cheetah all time.
    And owns your team all time in the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And yet you’ll still obsess over the team that owned yours for 11 straight match ups.
    Ended your teams chance at a 3 peat not once but twice.
    Owned your cheetah all time.
    And owns your team all time in the playoffs!
    Wrong, you didn't end our chance at a threepeat in 2015 since we hadn't won 2 in a row at that time. It must pain you that whenever people talk about the 2000-2020 Patriots, no one brings up the Broncos other than Broncos fans. Do you see any analyst on TV or on the web talk about Denver's success against NE? NO ONE CARES. And it must hurt you so badly. Now answer the question - how many Doncos made the 2010s team of the decade?