Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We had our group FaceTime call...with my buddies. Some small glitches but worth the time. Plan to do so every couple of weeks, along with emails (we're old dudes!).

Not the same as face to face, but pretty close.

I am not complaining, but in the process of taking the dog for walks, and whatever else, I seem to be thoroughly washing my hands about 20 times a day, excluding showers. It's all good. If I go for groceries or anywhere important, make that 25 times. Hey, if I have to go 30 or more, I will. Cider house rules.

I find it easier to distance myself on a day like this, when we are in the midst of a snowstorm!!!

Well....having a snowstorm in April does further the cause of distancing. The dog and I have been walking with few folks around over the last 24 hours. Not so good for The Red River.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Dave, be careful please with your new username title.... I'd hate to not be able to communicate with ya.
    Yes, be careful. I thoroughly enjoy your many posts across this forum. I've been OFF probation for 12+ months now which is surprising because I will get a little "caustic" with other non Bronco fans....because they deserve it!

Stay cool!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Yes, be careful. I thoroughly enjoy your many posts across this forum. I've been OFF probation for 12+ months now which is surprising because I will get a little "caustic" with other non Bronco fans....because they deserve it!

Stay cool!
    Thanks and thanks!

Stay cool!

And good to have you!

So I asked my wife if it was easy for her to know what day it was (this fine Saturday), while pouring ourselves a glass of inexpensive wine. She said it was not as easy, but then showed me a cartoon of someone asking basically the same question, with a response of "shhhh", while pouring glasses of wine. It seems to have come down to that for many of us.

One day at a time. One glass at a time. One step at a time.

A friend sent me this.

Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!
    Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!
    Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??
    Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.
    Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!
    Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.
    Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
    Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.
    Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.
    Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.
    Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”
    Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.
    Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.
    Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.
    Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    A friend sent me this.

Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!
    Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!
    Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??
    Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.
    Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!
    Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.
    Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
    Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.
    Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.
    Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.
    Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”
    Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.
    Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.
    Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.
    Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?
    Right on!! Funny!

I sure know a lot more about how people look at home doing their own makeup and grooming, as well as what one of their rooms or even backyards look like!!

I find it interesting whenever I see folks on tv in their caves (during the covid situation), often with bookshelves behind them. Some of them clearly have placed "intelligent" books in view, maybe to enhance their image as smart folks.

But I would love to see someone with no books at all, or some goofy books, or even magazines, like, "Mad Magazine", showing off their true colours.

It's complicated and hard to explain.....

The other day while grocery shopping I was told I was going the WRONG WAY, well I WAS NOT...the arrows in that store are not right, it is hard to explain..they gotta get rid of that traffic circle in one area so you won't end up going in circles...I hate shopping in the first place.

been in a bad mood ever since.....

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    The other day while grocery shopping I was told I was going the WRONG WAY, well I WAS NOT...the arrows in that store are not right, it is hard to explain..they gotta get rid of that traffic circle in one area so you won't end up going in circles...I hate shopping in the first place.

been in a bad mood ever since.....
    So funny!

But cmon 2MW, think of the maze challenge! And no extra charge!!

I am getting familiar with one local store, as I get out a wee bit more these days. Things are loosening a bit here on Monday. But even though I think I know where the arrows take me, I still try to work back, only to hit one ways. Then again, I have often been known to drive down one ways, the wrong way, when travelling!

But I must confess, even though the one way store aisles are fine by me, it's not so fine when you get behind an overthinking shopper!!!

Heck, when the economy gets rolling again, a lot of dogs are going to go thru separation anxiety. "Where arf you going??"