Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bouye getting sent to IR

AJ bouye has been sent to IR and is eligible to come back week 5. Looks like we're going to get extensive looks at bassey and ojemudia. Hopefully all is well and we find out that we are good at our normal 3rd and 4th corners.
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

I imagine Bausby gets brought up in a corresponding move.

Edit: Nvm it appears he was brought up with Von Millerís spot.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 09-17-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Yea I'm sure he'll rotate and be our dimebacker. Out of all the young cornerbacks I like him the most last year.

Barron is still questionable. Denver signed OLB Anthony Chickillo from New Orleans practice squad today.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Oof. Here's hoping these young bucks can answer the call. Already running into depth issues and it's only week 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Oof. Here's hoping these young bucks can answer the call. Already running into depth issues and it's only week 2.
    Bouye can return. Toliver, Holder and Locke are on PS. PS also has three Backers. I think PS guys can be protected twice and activated.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Bouye can return. Toliver, Holder and Locke are on PS. PS also has three Backers. I think PS guys can be protected twice and activated.
    Sure, Bouye will be eligible in a month. Just hoping these young guys can hold it together. Not really too enthusiastic about PS squad guys. Guess we're gonna see a lot of young players get some playing time. Hopefully we dig up a couple diamonds in the rough.

Sure, Bouye will be eligible in a month. Just hoping these young guys can hold it together. Not really too enthusiastic about PS squad guys. Guess we're gonna see a lot of young players get some playing time. Hopefully we dig up a couple diamonds in the rough.
    Bausby came off the PS. We'll see how he does.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Bausby came off the PS. We'll see how he does.
    Fingers crossed. I like Bausby. He showed some decent flashes last year.

Big Ben and TB will be a good test for our young DBs. The next two weeks we are going to find out a lot. I expect there will be some bump and people complaining but I hope our young guys grow and get better.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Michael O is the Real Deal !!

The young corners can be as good as they want to be, unless we stop leading the league in 3 and outs on offense, it's not going to matter much.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Fingers crossed. I like Bausby. He showed some decent flashes last year.
    He was very unlucky not the make the original 53. Lucky no-one claimed him and he made it to the PS, and is now back on the active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Big Ben and TB will be a good test for our young DBs. The next two weeks we are going to find out a lot. I expect there will be some bump and people complaining but I hope our young guys grow and get better.
    Yes, super vet QBs against our secondary will be a formidable test. Sure, Brady and Ben are getting long in the tooth, but they're still legit QBs. I'm very interested to watch it pan out.