Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    This is awesome. Exactly what our RB room needed. Love the attempts made to help build the offense around Lock. Now get a WR or two and a C in the first 3 rounds and our offense is looking young and talented.
    Maybe more oline I know bolles isn't going any where this season but I am not sold on him at all. Glasgow may play of or he may play oc he has experience at both get the best guard or a center prospect and not just pidgeon hole to the best c.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Maybe more oline I know bolles isn't going any where this season but I am not sold on him at all. Glasgow may play of or he may play oc he has experience at both get the best guard or a center prospect and not just pidgeon hole to the best c.
    There is no quality depth at Tackle, a position that may need it. At least one good Swing Tackle is needed.

Gordon will rack up 100s of yards in the passing game and more TD's in the red zone this season for the Broncos. The average points on the score board will be going up. Lindsey will have fresh legs, Lock will have a dangerous outlet and these three in the backfield are going to have some great entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    There is no quality depth at Tackle, a position that may need it. At least one good Swing Tackle is needed.
    No quality at Tackle. James could be quality if if he can stay on the field for more than a few plays. We still have time with free agents and the draft is on the horizon.

Don’t like the guy....not reliable. Been hurt a lot..

Hope it works.,. The potential is there.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I like how he fits in with the roster and the scheme.

Hopefully he's healthy.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

I'm loving our offseason so far! Gordon, Casey, Bouye, Glasgow. If Lock stays healthy and plays all 16 games next season (as long as Corona is solved by then), then I like our chances!

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

I'm probably less exited with this move than the others. I don't really dislike it either, just would rather have spent the resources in other ways and there will likely be a pretty good back when we draft in the second/third.

I think this move removes any doubt (if there was any) that Elway is in full win-now mode. I think he knows it's urgent that we don't have a fourth losing season in a row.

Outside of the first round, any tackles you think we could target round 2 or 3?
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Don’t like the guy....not reliable. Been hurt a lot..

Hope it works.,. The potential is there.
    He's not the perfect picture of health, but he's only missed 9 total games due to injury in his 5 year career. It's a good thing we have two pro bowl RBs to help keep each other fresh and motivated.

I think the team considers Wilkinson that swing tackle. Then we have 4 other offensive tackles behind the top three Bolles, James, and Wilkinson. I can see a mid-late rounder being put towards tackle depth, but that is a position likely saved for next offseason, I think the team wants to give Bolles and James more time.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    I'm probably less exited with this move than the others. I don't really dislike it either, just would rather have spent the resources in other ways and there will likely be a pretty good back when we draft in the second/third.

I think this move removes any doubt (if there was any) that Elway is in full win-now mode. I think he knows it's urgent that we don't have a fourth losing season in a row.
    I think that Elway is always in the full win-now mode. He is a super competitor, he always wants to win.

For the price Im not a fan of this move. Gordon needs to get a lot of carries and be featured often in the pass game to justify the cost. If Gordon has strong production then the price will have been worth it.

I think some people are mixing up lack of production early in his career (largely due to a bad line) with health.

This is a very solid talented pick up. We just have to beef up that line to give him a chance.

The coaches haven't been too impressed with Royce Freeman (which is a reasonable take). I can see Freeman becoming the new Booker RB role, and Gordon and Freeman becoming the 1-2 punch in no particular order.

Gordon should help us quite a bit in short yardage situations - something that Freeman (and Lindsey to a point) weren't very effective at.