Thread: Quinton Dunbar

Quinton Dunbar

Just announced the Redskins will be shopping him. Not really sure what the compensation would be for him because he is actually pretty darn good. He hasn't been able to finish the last 2 seasons due to injury but in just 11 games last year he had 8 passes defensed and 4ints. I would absolutely offer up a 3rd for him

The problem is he wants a new contract or he will be just as unhappy in Denver.

I like having 3 good CBs but I get the feeling we looking to add someone on the cheap and not pay top end for a guy who has a hard time finishing the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post

I like having 3 good CBs but I get the feeling we looking to add someone on the cheap and not pay top end for a guy who has a hard time finishing the season.
    Yeah I get it, health is huge. What I like about him is his numbers get better every year he plays. I wouldn't want to give big time money but he no doubt would be a very good contributor

He and mclaurin was the only pieces that caught my eye when I watched the skins

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post

Yeah, we already paid a guy last year who didn't take a single snap in a game. I think the front office would be a little gun shy at this point iwith a player with injury concerns.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Well we can put a fork in that pipe dream, he gets traded to Seattle....

Washington trades a 5th for Kyle Allen, reuniting with Rivera.

The pats release Stephen Gostkowski

Dion Lewis signing for one year with The Giants

^^^^^ooops, wrong thread!!!