4. Lynn Bownden JR WR Kentucky
    Or

1. Henry Ruggs 3 WR Bama
    2. Lucas Niang OT TCU
    3. Tyler Biadasz OC Wisconsin
    3. Prince Tega Wanogho OT Aurburn
    3. Bryce Hall CB Virginia
    4 Lynn Bownden JR WR Kentucky

those seem like my ideal drafts with out picks right now. i could do a third for kinlaw. but i feel either Kinlaw, Ruggs or Thomas will be there when we pick and we should grab one of these guys.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Prefer 1 over 2 but really like both of them. Good work. In option 1 if you go with Hamler I wonder if the second receiver should be bigger, but I would be really happy to watch people try to tackle Hamler and Bowden

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    Prefer 1 over 2 but really like both of them. Good work. In option 1 if you go with Hamler I wonder if the second receiver should be bigger, but I would be really happy to watch people try to tackle Hamler and Bowden
    i think Hamler is underrated and has First round talent. when i watched him at Penn State i saw a Tyreek Hill type player with Elite Speed and Quickness. he may not be tall. but his speed and quickness should allow him to suceed as TY Hilton or Tyreek Hill has succeeded in the nfl. i really like Hamler as a player and i think if he goes in the second he will be a steal for a team.

oakland raders gm

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i think Hamler is underrated and has First round talent. when i watched him at Penn State i saw a Tyreek Hill type player with Elite Speed and Quickness. he may not be tall. but his speed and quickness should allow him to suceed as TY Hilton or Tyreek Hill has succeeded in the nfl. i really like Hamler as a player and i think if he goes in the second he will be a steal for a team.
    Sorry, probably didnít explain myself very well. I am with you on Hamler. Also love the Hall pick.

My question was about Bowden. If you pick Hamler do you follow it up with a bigger receiver in round 4? Like Hightower or Golden Gandy ( and yes I know Gandy is much bigger)

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    Sorry, probably didn’t explain myself very well. I am with you on Hamler. Also love the Hall pick.

My question was about Bowden. If you pick Hamler do you follow it up with a bigger receiver in round 4? Like Hightower or Golden Gandy ( and yes I know Gandy is much bigger)
    I really like Bowden also. i think he is gonna be a steal plus he is the ideal fit for a SLot WR who can motion in to RB or line up at RB then motion top slot. not to mention he could play Wildcat QB. i see him kinda as a Mix of Taysom Hill and Deebo Samuels. i think people are gonna lock back at this draft and wonder how he dropped as far as he did.

oakland raders gm

I would prefer 2 but would like to have seen a ILB in the mix like Wilson or Harrison in the 3rd, I would chance prince for one of those guys

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
    I would prefer 2 but would like to have seen a ILB in the mix like Wilson or Harrison in the 3rd, I would chance prince for one of those guys
    I feel the same way. Denver has five picks in the top 100. If possible, I would like to see one OT, one DT, one WR, one CB and one ILB. Something like: Andrew Thomas; Chase Claypool; Jeff Gladney; Raekwon Davis; and, Logan Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    1. Andrew Thomas OT Georgia
    2. KJ Hamler WR Penn State
    3. tyler Biadasz OC Wisconsin
    3. Prince Tega Wanogho OT/OG Auburn
    4. Lynn Bownden JR WR Kentucky
    Or

1. Henry Ruggs 3 WR Bama
    2. Lucas Niang OT TCU
    3. Tyler Biadasz OC Wisconsin
    3. Prince Tega Wanogho OT Aurburn
    4 Lynn Bownden JR WR Kentucky

those seem like my ideal drafts with out picks right now. i could do a third for kinlaw. but i feel either Kinlaw, Ruggs or Thomas will be there when we pick and we should grab one of these guys.
    Love both. My only change would be that I'd like to see OT, WR, and BPA (If somebody good falls) in the first 3 picks. Then go IOL. I think getting Biadasz where you got him is a quality pick regardless, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Love both. My only change would be that I'd like to see OT, WR, and BPA (If somebody good falls) in the first 3 picks. Then go IOL. I think getting Biadasz where you got him is a quality pick regardless, though.
    I know I have biadasz rated higher then alot of people but grabbing him in the third feels like a steal to me