Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ceaser Ruiz

Any time you can add a player with a name that sounds like Michael Buffer should be telling him to "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I think it's a no brainer. In fact, we should probably JUST draft this guy so he doesn't beat up anyone else we would select.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well that's a good problem to have actually because even if Wirfs, Thomas, and Becton are gone perhaps another top player at another position like Kinlaw will be there. Not sure about Ruggs or Lamb but a top player is going to fall! IMO
    Agreed. Assuming we stay at 15, and we don't pull a Raiders move, I don't see how we come away with anything less than a top talent. Front end of this draft is loaded.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Honestly I’ll trust in Munchak and Elway in the final choice of which C “fits” the Broncos the best. I have a favorite but any being mentioned by the third round will be fine by me.

The more important question for me is if C is even high on the Broncos list? IMO they still need a starting C with Glasgow taking over RG. But do the coaches feel the same way?

The draft will tell us a lot. I have high expectations for those first six picks. Among them a C and OT prospects.

Who is available and which round they select them will tell us more about what the coaches think. It is fun to debate who we “like” , I want to know what the Broncos brain trust think.
    The Glasgow signing gives us a lot of versatility. Depending on the prospect available we could take either a center or guard. If we miss out, there is also the possibility of Glasgow at OC and Wilkinson at RG.