New mock I think most would love!!

It's only a two round but ... WOW ....

Broncos end up with Simmons out of the 1st and they don't need to trade for him??? Yes please!!!!

https://www-nj-com.cdn.ampproject.or...rojection.html

Whoa , that would be pretty awesome

don't like the second round and it wont happen. if simmions is there at 15 we hould run the card in quicker then anything. but i am willing to bet cp it wont happen

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Would be awesome! But I will believe it when I see it for him to drop that far.

Reminds me of mock draft simulators ( especially on Fanspeak) that have Okudah or Simmons still available. Just a fantasy IMO. Even the OT or top 3 WR situation seems a long shot.

But we can dream !

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    don't like the second round and it wont happen. if simmions is there at 15 we hould run the card in quicker then anything. but i am willing to bet cp it wont happen
    Mock draft season brotatoe chip.....none of them turn out 100%. It's just fun to dream and fantasize, that's all mocks are....made up fantasies

yup, could live with this....

third round would then need to be =

Center/Tackle/CB

4rth round = DL

I would take it, but I just don't see Simmons going beyond top 10. But sign me up! Aiyuk is loved by many experts.

Sign me up for this one. I would love to walk away with Simmons / Aiyuk in the first and second. I highly doubt Simmons will be there but stranger things have happened.

I think it is very possible that someone takes Ruggs before our pick. Someone could fall in love with all that speed. I also think someone take Jordan Love pretty early. Not sure I would say either is likely, but one of those two scenarios would be the best chance for Simmons to fall to us. Personally I think Simmons goes somewhere between 4-8. And who knows what the Raiders will do. Last year should teach us that they may draft someone that most experts don't have in the top 15. There is always room for a couple of surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I'll CP bet you that Elway moves up to take Simmons! Why would he do that especially with Queen still on the board IDK but just for fun Im going to say that it could happen!

Assuming the draft doesn't get cancelled as Elway said yesterday that he hoped it would.

I love Aiyuk. He's explosive and was a true #1WR, as opposed to a teams 3rd best WR with a fast 40 😒.

I do believe Simmons stock is too high to fall to 15, but that's good for us.(as a Clemson fan) Honestly, I'd rather have Kenneth Murray from OU.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    I love Aiyuk. He's explosive and was a true #1WR, as opposed to a teams 3rd best WR with a fast 40 😒.

I do believe Simmons stock is too high to fall to 15, but that's good for us.(as a Clemson fan) Honestly, I'd rather have Kenneth Murray from OU.
    Did you mean to say you would rather have Murray over Simmons?