Colin Cowherd Claims: "Denver is BACK, Baby!"

Not too sure where to put this, but this happened on March 20th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-MvnD3JFtw

Some good points made in that video.
    1. Maybe over paying for Gordon not a big deal when you realize they aint paying Lock Qb $ yet and Lindsay making scraps.
    2. Team went 7-9 and should have won the Bears game and had 2 other really close games (Jags and Indy) point is they weren't far away from being a winning team a year ago, and they have gotten better.
    3. Chubb coming back and the team picking up Fangio.s defense, could be scary

Cowherd is right. He says what many of us are saying. 7 and 9 (but ending 4 and 1). Chubb's back. Lock's going be fine. More weapons.....and I think we know a good young WR is coming very soon. What's not to like? OK....they still need some good drafting, but with all those picks, feelin good!

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Not too sure where to put this, but this happened on March 20th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-MvnD3JFtw
    Hahaha “They’re gonna make me look smart”! I applaud him for knowing the facts. Most National sports writers don’t have a clue as to what our needs are in Denver, this guy seems to be on the right track.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-31-2020 at 12:36 AM.

I don't usually watch his show but I did see that. I agree moves have looked good on paper but there's still ways to mess this up. Like trading up or down just because someone else does. If we go "best available with eye toward OL" with the picks we have then I think the Broncos will field a better team than the Raiders or Chargers and that's a very good thing.

Cowherd has issues but he's actually a pretty good handicapper. I think he was over 60% on his picks last season.

And I think Chubb is the biggest addition this year. We tend to forget than many had him rated higher than Myles Garret who came out the year before Chubb did. And Chubb never hit anyone with his helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by welderhead View Post
    I don't usually watch his show but I did see that. I agree moves have looked good on paper but there's still ways to mess this up. Like trading up or down just because someone else does. If we go "best available with eye toward OL" with the picks we have then I think the Broncos will field a better team than the Raiders or Chargers and that's a very good thing.
    No trades, BPA, then I’m hoping for CJ Henderson at 15, he, Bouye and Callahan (if healthy) would immediately form a top 5 tandem!

We keep saying that a very talented play is going to fall to us at 15 and I have a good feeling that player is going to be Cj Henderson!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-01-2020 at 11:23 PM.