Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    There's still a lot of time between now and the draft. My opinion can, and probably will, change by then. More signings and trades can take place. Guys may get released. It's just how I think the first 15 picks go given the current status of those teams.
    Your prediction is pretty accurate imo, I’d like to see us take CJ Henderson instead of Kinlaw f that’s how it falls.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-28-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Personally, if it were me, and the top WR and OL were gone, and Kinlaw was sitting there, I'd look to trade down. I was looking at a possible trade scenario with Jacksonville at 20. Jags have a need at DT and I believe they currently have 12 picks. A trade down to 20 could net us more draft capital and still can get a good player. The question is, will Elway and Fangio want to pass up Kinlaw?

I have no issue with Kinlaw, just want a WR or OT more at #15.

As you speculate the Broncos are right on the brink of getting one of them. All it needs is for a team or two to love Herbert, Murray, Queen, Chaisson, Henderson to give the Broncos a shot. I will keep dreaming!

Personally, if it were me, and the top WR and OL were gone, and Kinlaw was sitting there, I'd look to trade down. I was looking at a possible trade scenario with Jacksonville at 20. Jags have a need at DT and I believe they currently have 12 picks. A trade down to 20 could net us more draft capital and still can get a good player. The question is, will Elway and Fangio want to pass up Kinlaw?
    Jax will probably take Derrick Brown at #9 and a corner with its second first rounder.

Just out of curiosity, what would you suggest it would add by swapping firsts with Jaguars?

They are moving up 5 spots. Broncos swap 2nds to move up a few spots and Jaguars early 4th? More? Less?

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what would you suggest it would add by swapping firsts with Jaguars?

They are moving up 5 spots. Broncos swap 2nds to move up a few spots and Jaguars early 4th? More? Less?
    That or swapping the 15th for the 20th and their 3rd and 6th round pick ( which would have equal value on the pick chart ). I forget which picks exactly but I remembered it equaled what the 15th pick's value.
    Last edited by sra84; 03-28-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Jax will probably take Derrick Brown at #9 and a corner with its second first rounder.
    I think Carolina is likely going to take Derrick Brown. They lost both Gerald McCoy and Dontari Poe and need a DT. Otherwise, I agree, Jags would take Brown. But if they don't, they may want Kinlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Not so sure of those picks. I was just looking up their picks and was reading their team “needs”. The writer was saying offense, specifically a WR to throw to or a OT to protect Minshew with #9 and #20.

Reminds me that as much as we get annoyed with national opinions of team needs about the Broncos in reality how much do we know about other teams needs and desires.

I have no issue with Kinlaw, just want a WR or OT more at #15.

As you speculate the Broncos are right on the brink of getting one of them. All it needs is for a team or two to love Herbert, Murray, Queen, Chaisson, Henderson to give the Broncos a shot. I will keep dreaming!
    Believe me, I want a WR or OT in round one. And I hope one falls to us. But, I just predict what I think the teams will do. I didn't want Noah Fant last year, but I mocked him in a trade down last year because I felt that it was what Elway was going to do.

Believe me, I want a WR or OT in round one. And I hope one falls to us. But, I just predict what I think the teams will do. I didn't want Noah Fant last year, but I mocked him in a trade down last year because I felt that it was what Elway was going to do.
    You had the Broncos taking Fant. Nice call!

I was hoping Bush made it to the Broncos and was stunned when Elway traded out.

Hoping there is not a repeat this year with Ruggs or Thomas available at #15 and he trades out again! I may break something. 😳

If the top 4 Tackles and top 3 Receivers are gone
    maybe we trade back with Indy if they are interested in Herbert and get their picks at (2nd rd) 34, 44 for 15 and one of our 3rd rd picks,

We end up getting:
    34. WR Jalen Reagor,or Mims or Ayiuk
    44. T Ezra Cleveland or Jackson
    46. CB Trevon Diggs or Jaylon Johnson

Then we have a pair of 3rd rounders a 4th rounder and a pair of 5th rounders to add a coverage linebacker another T and additional depth.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-28-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Not so sure of those picks. I was just looking up their picks and was reading their team “needs”. The writer was saying offense, specifically a WR to throw to or a OT to protect Minshew with #9 and #20.

Reminds me that as much as we get annoyed with national opinions of team needs about the Broncos in reality how much do we know about other teams needs and desires.
    Nope. After losing Jalen Ramsey and Bouye, they will be looking at corner with their 2nd first rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If the top 4 Tackles and top 3 Receivers are gone
    maybe we trade back with Indy if they are interested in Herbert and get their picks at (2nd rd) 34, 44 for 15 and one of our 3rd rd picks,

We end up getting:
    34. WR Jalen Reagor,or Mims or Ayiuk
    44. T Ezra Cleveland or Jackson
    46. CB Trevon Diggs or Jaylon Johnson

Then we have a pair of 3rd rounders a 4th rounder and a pair of 5th rounders to add a coverage linebacker another T and additional depth.
    I would not trade out of the first unless they offer me a crazy good deal. No way I would do that.

If we do trade down(love the idea) I really hope we don't draft Reagor.... I just don't see it with him. However....I'll take Mims all day!! He is becoming my 4th favorite WR in this class easy. Him and Sutton would be fun.
    New England Patriots GM

You had the Broncos taking Fant. Nice call!

I was hoping Bush made it to the Broncos and was stunned when Elway traded out.

Hoping there is not a repeat this year with Ruggs or Thomas available at #15 and he trades out again! I may break something. ��
    Those are the two I am hoping will be there with our pick at 15. I'd be very happy if they were there...and even happier if we actually took them.
    New England Patriots GM