Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thank you D Wolfe

Took my son to his first Bronco game this past year. Spent time after the game to get some autographs. Derek by far spent the most time and was a true gentleman. I engaged him “ For what’s its worth I’d eat Tom Brady’s children too”. He acknowledged with a grin. Can’t say enough about the time he spent with all the kids. Good dude! Good luck and thanks!

Raven Fans HATE the pick up. Twitters roasting him hard.....

Good, he got paid and not by us

I hoped the Broncos re-signed him at that cost. But, with signing Harris it wasn't too likely that they would also get Wolfe back. Overall FA has been a... +!

Quote Originally Posted by jimelway View Post
    Good, he got paid and not by us
    He just had a baby girl not too long ago. I think he’s taking her best interest into account. He got paid and I’m happy for him! We all knew John wasn’t going to pay him much And although many would say why should he at this stage in Wolfes career which would be hard for me to disagree with but I think Derek Wolfe went out and did the best thing for his family by leaving the Denver Broncos.

The ravens just rewarded one of our players for having such a prolific career. Kudos to them!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-28-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Wish him the best as long as he aint't playing us.

Gonna cost me $......
    Gotta hang his jersey up in the coat closet with my daughter's Chris Harris and Emmanuel Sanders jerseys! I think I'm gonna have to talk them into legends like Elway, Atwater or Mecklenburg so I dont have to get them new jerseys every year.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post

Gonna cost me $......
    Gotta hang his jersey up in the coat closet with my daughter's Chris Harris and Emmanuel Sanders jerseys! I think I'm gonna have to talk them into legends like Elway, Atwater or Mecklenburg so I dont have to get them new jerseys every year.
    This is why I don't buy player jerseys anymore. Last one I bought was Manning only because I knew he wasn't going anywhere after the Broncos. Last one I bought before was Plummer

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    This is why I don't buy player jerseys anymore. Last one I bought was Manning only because I knew he wasn't going anywhere after the Broncos. Last one I bought before was Plummer
    Yup. I was gifted a lynch..

Have only bought

Elway
    Davis
    Bailey

All,post retirement !

An Atwater and Romanowski pending,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I remember many calling Wolfe being our 2nd round pick in 2012 a reach. His interview afterwards showed the person he was and is, an honest, hard working, intense individual. He backed it up on the field and he never changed who he was from the beginning. A huge Mile Hi salute to Wolfe!!!

Put a hoody on!!

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Raven Fans HATE the pick up. Twitters roasting him hard.....
    I should go to a game and wear my orange Wolfe jersey.

And I'm not changing my sig.

Thank you, Wolfe!

Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

3 mil + 6 mil in incentives is a bargain for a player like Wolfe

wish him the best. He was a good player for us.

One of my favorites, a true Bronco. Maybe back in 2021...hell even Sharpe tried out the Ravens before coming back
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

I am glad he went to a contender. Will pull for him hard.

I wish Derek had gone over to the NFC instead of a team that I despise. I wish him well anyway and I'm thankful for his contribution to the team over the years, especially in 2015.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post

Gonna cost me $......
    I hear you man... I have a nuggets Carmelo jersey. I used it for my work out at home shirt for years. I was going to throw it away but ever since the toilet paper shortage it has become quite useful......