Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Eddie Kennison went to the chiefs
    kennison wasn't mention. but that one was bad cause he made a stupid excuse to get out of denver then went instantly to KC if i remmber right

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Gonna miss everything about Derek Wolfe. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    thats not true Romo went from us to the raiders
    I missed him list Romo in his post. But honestly aside from liking his play as a Bronco I never liked Romo as a person anyway. He was always a bit of a dirty player and didnít he try to break someoneís leg like Shannon sharpe or something after going to the raiders?

Again I donít have an issue with players leaving. It happens. Itís part of the game. I just donít like it when they go to division rivals. Especially for less money.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I missed him list Romo in his post. But honestly aside from liking his play as a Bronco I never liked Romo as a person anyway. He was always a bit of a dirty player and didn’t he try to break someone’s leg like Shannon sharpe or something after going to the raiders?

Again I don’t have an issue with players leaving. It happens. It’s part of the game. I just don’t like it when they go to division rivals. Especially for less money.
    I don't love the division rival switch, though Denver certainly benefited from Neil Smith leaving the Chiefs.

On Romanoski: Dirty, disgusting player. Actually embarrassed he played in Denver. That style of play has no place in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Gonna miss everything about Derek Wolfe. Good luck!
    I also am going to miss Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I also am going to miss Derek Wolfe.
    Add me to that list.......
    Best of luck DW!

On Romanowski: Dirty, disgusting player. Actually embarrassed he played in Denver. That style of play has no place in football.
    Not a huge deal but during an interview I remember Romanowski giving strong kudos to Shanahan as a head coach and emphatically stated after SB 32 or SB 33 that he will never play for any other NFL head coach.

Not sure why he would say that. Maybe he thought he would never leave or get traded and retire as a Bronco.

Not in the same interview but I also heard him state he would never, ever help a player up after the end of a play that was on the other team. I'm not saying it should happen frequently but come on, I think it's somewhat unsportsmanlike and I'm sure there are some fans here that are on his side and that's OK.
    Utah Bronco Freak

thats not true Romo went from us to the raiders
    So did Darien Gordon, and Ray Crockett went to the Chefs.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

kennison wasn't mention. but that one was bad cause he made a stupid excuse to get out of denver then went instantly to KC if i remmber right
    Yup. Told shanty his heart wasn’t in football...2 weeks later I believe he was a chief,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I don't love the division rival switch, though Denver certainly benefited from Neil Smith leaving the Chiefs.

On Romanoski: Dirty, disgusting player. Actually embarrassed he played in Denver. That style of play has no place in football.
    I loved his play...throwback tough as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I loved his play...throwback tough as nails.
    I did as well.

Romo had the misfortune of playing in the 90s when people started to hold players to different standards than the past. Some of the biggest names of the past that people still talk about today played with a much meaner and nastier streak than Romo. I do realize the problem with a guy who plays on the edge is sometimes he will cross the line but the edge that brings to the entire defense is invaluable imo.

Not sure if we win those Super Bowls without Romo's attitude on defense myself.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I did as well.

Romo had the misfortune of playing in the 90s when people started to hold players to different standards than the past. Some of the biggest names of the past that people still talk about today played with a much meaner and nastier streak than Romo. I do realize the problem with a guy who plays on the edge is sometimes he will cross the line but the edge that brings to the entire defense is invaluable imo.

Not sure if we win those Super Bowls without Romo's attitude on defense myself.
    Sure we do. Niel Smith was the difference maker not Romo.

And it was all Elway and the offense in the second super bowl not Romo and the porous run defense.

Romo was a jag.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Romo was a jag.
    Part of the Jersey Association of Gamers?

Cooool.

I liked Wolfe. As advertised....great motor!

Good for him, will be in the playoffs this coming season.

So will we.