83. Chase Claypool WR
    95. Ben Bartch OT
    118. Tyler Biadasz IOL
    178. Colby Parkinson TE
    180. Isaiah Hodgins WR
    181. Sewo Olonilua RB (6”3 240lbs)
    252. Jon Runyan OT
    254. Rodrigo Blankenship K

This draft would have 4-5 instant starters. Jerry Jeudy is the most polished pro ready WR in my opinion. Trevon Diggs would flourish in Vics defense. Matthew Peart could be an instant starter at guard. Chase Claypool is fast 4.40, huge 6”4 240lbs. Ben and Tyler could be great depth and could potentially take a starting position in the future. Sewo would be a great 3rd string RB he’s fast, huge and a great blocker. Rodrigo would be a upgrade at Kicker in my opinion and salary cap saver.

83. Chase Claypool WR is my favorite pick.

Good job.

I would love it if it fell this way.
    Jeudy and Claypool would instantly improve our receiving room. Jeudy can play inside or out and Claypool is a nightmare size matchup vs corners.

Diggs, Bouye and Callahan in the slot could be the No Fly Zone 2.0

Biadiaz allows Glasgow to play RG.

I would porabably go after a cover ILB like Akeem Davis-Gaither or Troy Dye instead of Peart. Risner and Glasgow are solid starters with Wilkinson backing up Glasgow at RG and Glasgow would move to LG if Risner goes down.

Bartch and Runyan need development and probably won’t replace Bolles or James immediately but filling WR, C, & CB would be huge.
    And if we are having a successful season with Tackle being the only thing holding us back I wouldn’t be surprised if Elway would pull the trigger on a trade for a guy like Trent Williams before the deadline ( almost pulled the trigger on a Joe Thomas trade in 2015).

The addition of Griffin would be an awesome insurance policy with Chubb returning and he brings a veteran leader. I doubt this happens with the addition of Attachou and Griffen wanting most likely wanting $10 mil plus and a starting role, he knows he’d be a third wheel to Von & Chubb in Denver, unless you see him playing LE.

Great job on your Mock, and thank thank you for sharing it!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-30-2020 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosohio87 View Post
    Cut
    Jeff heuerman 3.8
    Brandon McManus 2.0
    Jake butt 825k

Trade
    Royce Freeman 900k for pick 180.

FA signings
    Everson Griffen 1 year 6.25 million.

This could be a great signing. Imagine our line

Harris, von, Casey, Chubb, Griffen

Draft
    15. Jerry Jeudy WR
    46. Trevon Diggs CB
    77. Matthew Peart OT
    83. Chase Claypool WR
    95. Ben Bartch OT
    118. Tyler Biadasz IOL
    178. Colby Parkinson TE
    180. Isaiah Hodgins WR
    181. Sewo Olonilua RB (6”3 240lbs)
    252. Jon Runyan OT
    254. Rodrigo Blankenship K

This draft would have 4-5 instant starters. Jerry Jeudy is the most polished pro ready WR in my opinion. Trevon Diggs would flourish in Vics defense. Matthew Peart could be an instant starter at guard. Chase Claypool is fast 4.40, huge 6”4 240lbs. Ben and Tyler could be great depth and could potentially take a starting position in the future. Sewo would be a great 3rd string RB he’s fast, huge and a great blocker. Rodrigo would be a upgrade at Kicker in my opinion and salary cap saver.
    I really like what you have done here. I am nervous about a rookie K, but that may not be a huge concern. Man if you can get pick 180 for Freeman you need to be in the front office!. I think Runyan is underrated so I like that late pick. I believe Jeudy is the best WR in the draft. Diggs in rd 2 is a good value, he has often been considered late rd 1. Claypool has loads of potential, I think he goes earlier than this actually. I would like to see at least 1 ILB somewhere but that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I would love it if it fell this way.
    Jeudy and Claypool would instantly improve our receiving room. Jeudy can play inside or out and Claypool is a nightmare size matchup vs corners.

Diggs, Bouye and Callahan in the slot could be the No Fly Zone 2.0

Biadiaz allows Glasgow to play RG.

I would porabably go after a cover ILB like Akeem Davis-Gaither or Troy Dye instead of Peart. Risner and Glasgow are solid starters with Wilkinson backing up Glasgow at RG and Glasgow would move to LG if Risner goes down.

Bartch and Runyan need development and probably won’t replace Bolles or James immediately but filling WR, C, & CB would be huge.
    And if we are having a successful season with Tackle being the only thing holding us back I wouldn’t be surprised if Elway would pull the trigger on a trade for a guy like Trent Williams before the deadline ( almost pulled the trigger on a Joe Thomas trade in 2015).

The addition of Griffin would be an awesome insurance policy with Chubb returning and he brings a veteran leader. I doubt this happens with the addition of Attachou and Griffen wanting most likely wanting $10 mil plus and a starting role, he knows he’d be a third wheel to Von & Chubb in Denver, unless you see him playing LE.

Great job on your Mock, and thank thank you for sharing it!
    Thank you for your input! And thanks for taking time to read my post. I seen Griffen was wanting 10 also, I figured with our DE’s Wolfe and Harris getting under or around 3 a bigger name like Griffen would settle for around 6.

I highly doubt Elway picks two Bama players first, BUT I absolutely love Jeudy and Diggs. If I could choose any two players that I’d want with our first two picks (realistically) it would be those two. That gets an A grade from me already.

I like Peart’s athleticism and potential. I could see him being a future starter. Claypool is an athletic freak, however, I think he is going to be a bust due to his inability to generate much separation. Biadasz is a sleeper pick who could very well start at center for us in 2020.

Out of the late round picks, I like Hodgins the best. He’s got great size and hands. I just don’t like the idea of “triple-dipping” at WR, but if we came away with just Jeudy and Hodgins— I would be happy.
    Last edited by HDbroncos02; 03-30-2020 at 10:17 AM.

I like the effort, and I would be pretty happy with this mock. But I believe Claypool and Biadasz will be gone sooner.