Dre Kirkpatrick???

Just seen the Bengals are going to release him, worth the look?? What kind of money would he bring?

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Just seen the Bengals are going to release him, worth the look?? What kind of money would he bring?
    Is he healthy? Anything left in the tank?

Quick look: Only played 6 games last year and hasnít had a INT in two seasons. Was making almost $10 m a year. Guessing he takes significantly less on a short contract.

Coming off a season ending knee injury. Kick the tires, if they want, but, I don't think he'll be coming to Denver. We already have a CB coming off a major injury.

He has never started all 16 games. Is over 30 coming off of a short season due to injury. He wasn't too bad in 2017. Was not good before his injury in 2019. Has no probowls/All pros in his career.
    NO!
    Ronald Darby or Amukamara on real cheap contracts or draft a couple of corners ... one relatively early and one late. Also make CB a priority in college FA.

Darby signed with Washington.

What's our cornerback room look like right now? Bouye, Callahan, Bausby, Yiadom and some young players? We definitely need another vet, or Jeff Okudah in the draft. But Okudah isn't happening, so yeah, a vet.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    What's our cornerback room look like right now? Bouye, Callahan, Bausby, Yiadom and some young players? We definitely need another vet, or Jeff Okudah in the draft. But Okudah isn't happening, so yeah, a vet.
    We keep saying somebody big is going to fall to 15 and Iím willing to go out on a limb and say that it will be CJ Henderson.

With all the talented wide receivers out there I say John Elway goes corner back here unless it is Henry Ruggs on the board but Iím sure Kyle Shanahan takes him first.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-01-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    Just to complete the list (I love lists): Davontae Harris; Alijah Holder; Shakial Taylor; Duke Dawson; and, possibly, Cyrus Jones. Those are depth guys.

Yes, we need more; a veteran FA and/or rookie draft pick. Some good ones might be available as the third or fourth round.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We keep saying somebody big is going to fall to 15 and I’m willing to go out on a limb and say that it will be CJ Henderson.

With all the talented wide receivers out there I say John Elway goes corner back here unless it is Henry Ruggs on the board but I’m sure Kyle Shanahan takes him first.
    I would be a little surprised if he was taken before 15. I see him as a middle to later part of the first round. I think his window opens at 16 and he could anywhere after that. Assuming Fangio doesn't fall in love with his talents. If he does go earlier though, that means someone else has fallen, which is good.