Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Lindsay.

I have heard rumors of the Broncos trying to trade up for somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by nas1 View Post
    I really like Phillip Lindsay but I think he's going to be part of the trade for us to get Isaiah Simmons.
    I'm not sure he has that much leverage, especially with potential trade up partners. But realistically I'm not sure it matters, I'm starting to think Simmons won't get past 4, I think the Giants want him. The only way he gets past 4, in my opinion, is if the Giants trade pick 4 to San Angeles so they can get their choice between Herbert and Tua. But then I think the Giants take him at 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I'm not sure he has that much leverage, especially with potential trade up partners. But realistically I'm not sure it matters, I'm starting to think Simmons won't get past 4, I think the Giants want him. The only way he gets past 4, in my opinion, is if the Giants trade pick 4 to San Angeles so they can get their choice between Herbert and Tua. But then I think the Giants take him at 6.
    Ok...I got a good laugh from it. Hahaha nice!
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I have heard rumors of the Broncos trying to trade up for somebody?
    Interesting you say that.There was an article here in Australia today saying Broncos Trade up to ten to get Jeudy.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Interesting you say that.There was an article here in Australia today saying Broncos Trade up to ten to get Jeudy.
    I saw the same. It said we were interested in moving to either 8 or 10 I think