Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    It is unfortunate that the Broncos decided to avoid helping the position and putting the team in a situation where they NEED to take a WR way higher than a team should. I like the top 3 (Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs) - but all may be gone and I really hope they don't reach for any of the others. If all three are gone there must be a good OL, DL, CB or a LB that fell (Thomas, Kinlaw, Henderson or just take Murray). We need a starter with this pick and digging into WR because we HAVE to is not a great decision.

Quote Originally Posted by dukes88 View Post
    It is unfortunate that the Broncos decided to avoid helping the position and putting the team in a situation where they NEED to take a WR way higher than a team should. I like the top 3 (Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs) - but all may be gone and I really hope they don't reach for any of the others. If all three are gone there must be a good OL, DL, CB or a LB that fell (Thomas, Kinlaw, Henderson or just take Murray). We need a starter with this pick and digging into WR because we HAVE to is not a great decision.
    There are many more starters at WR in this draft outside the three you mentioned. A lot more. I hope they don't go WR in the 1st unless Jeudy or Lamb falls. O line help or someone like Kinlaw would be more ideal. A starting WR can absolutely be picked in round 2 and the Broncos have ammo to trade up back into the first if needed.