Marvin Wilson fsu dt

If we wanna look d-line at 15 I love this kid fsu wasn't good. But he still was a man among boys. At 6'5 311 he can play at de or not and he brings some pass rush upside from that size. I love this kid in the 15 range he instantly comes in can run the de spot from a 3-4 then move to a not in the 2-4-5. Can probably line up any where along the dline. I don't see him talked about much but he is gonna be beast in the NFL.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Heís got a early 2nd round grade for me. I like him as a NT and would be an upgrade from Purcell (who came along very nicely, I must say). If he can play the Eddie Goldman role in Fangioís defense, I am all for it. I just donít want to take him at #15. I like the talent around where we pick and I donít see a point in trading down for him.

Perhaps in the 2021 draft, as of now he's going back to school.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

I know not everybody would agree with me but I think it is ridiculous to go back to school when you are good enough to be selected in the first round.

The First round is big money and if you go back to school and have a below average senior season, where would you be picked at that point, the third round?

NFL careerís on average donít last more than 10 years. One can always go back and get their degree when itís all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know not everybody would agree with me but I think it is ridiculous to go back to school when you are good enough to be selected in the first round.

The First round is big money and if you go back to school and have a below average senior season, where would you be picked at that point, the third round?

NFL careerís on average donít last more than 10 years. One can always go back and get their degree when itís all said and done.
    The average career is much less than 10 and varies by position. For a DE or DT it's about 3 yrs. Reports have also noted that average overall had decreased considerably in recent years.

Perhaps he is thinking beyond the average career and what he might do with his life from his mid-20s and beyond. That's a lot of life after football even if he's a 10 year All Pro.

If Denver does go DT at #15, a name to watch could be Javon Kinlaw of South Carolina. He's someone who can push the pocket from the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    If Denver does go DT at #15, a name to watch could be Javon Kinlaw of South Carolina. He's someone who can push the pocket from the interior.
    From January 7.

I usually don't bump my own posts but I see the love for Kinlaw is starting to grow for some on these boards. While I'd prefer WR or OT in round one, I would be more than happy with Kinlaw.