Thread: DeAndre Hopkins

DeAndre Hopkins

Seems like the trade is getting complicated and may fall apart. Each team as an “out” if the Either play David Johnson or DeAndre Hopkins fail any part of the physical that team could opt out. What would you trade for Hopkins? Or call the Texans with to tempt them to back out of the cardinals offer.

I would do a 2nd, 5th, and Royce Freeman.

None...he will be demanding top WR money immediately...that might have been why he was traded so quickly..Arizona was reportedly going to renegotiate his Final three years

If he would play on his current deal for 3 years I’d do the trade, assuming he might be gone after.. or tagged once more..that would be one helluva combo with Sutton Fant and Gordon receiving out of the backfield,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

We'll, I don't see this not happening but if it did I would offer Lindsay and a 3rd. I love Lindsay but if it meant getting the league's best WR, arguably, than yes I'd do it!!

If for some reason the trade fell through, the asking price is going to be a lot higher fr the next trade. Bill O'Brien has been ripped apart for 3 weeks over it, no way he would do it twice. But on the other hand he is incompetent...

Hopkins has 3 years remaining on his contract at just under $40 million. Based on the contract details on Over The Cap, it doesn’t appear he has any remaining guaranteed money. Albert Breer reported Hopkins wants around $20 mil per year without an extension. It’s unknown whether or not he would accept fewer total dollars with some up front money and guarantees. The Broncos have extra draft picks, so a trade would be feasible. The problem comes with the contract to make Hopkins happy. Until the pending trade falls apart it doesn’t matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    If for some reason the trade fell through, the asking price is going to be a lot higher fr the next trade. Bill O'Brien has been ripped apart for 3 weeks over it, no way he would do it twice. But on the other hand he is incompetent...

I'm sorry !, you'll have to excuse my friend . Hes a little slow. What he meant to say is the town is back that way ........lol

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I'm sorry !, you'll have to excuse my friend . Hes a little slow. What he meant to say is the town is back that way ........lol
    Haha! Great movie! 25 years later and I still use quotes from it. "So you're telling me there's a chance?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Haha! Great movie! 25 years later and I still use quotes from it. "So you're telling me there's a chance?!"
    Right!!!.....👍