• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Endaround
    Practice Squad
    • May 2017

What is greater?

What is greater? TB's win/loss or the Pats? San Diego/Indy?
    Should put alot of threads to rest when system QBs leave a system.

Looking at you Baph.
    Last edited by Endaround; 04-07-2020, 02:54 PM. Reason: clarity
    :lombardi:
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Endaround View Post

Looking at you Baph.
    Neither Tom Brady nor Philip Rivers will do any good.

Tom Brady is going to a place that does not support his style of offense and even if the buccs do change their entire offense to suit the cheetah, those guys in Tampa Bay are not going to pick it up in time for the cheetah to make a difference.

As far as Philip Rivers goes, he is just so broken down and washed up that he won’t make a difference anywhere he goes. LOL

Comment

• EddieMac
      Canuck Mod, eh!
      • Feb 2004

I would go as far as to say... PR has a greater positive impact on his team that TB.

Or is it the team around him has a more positive impact?
      sigpic

Comment

• jazzbodog
        Football Immortal
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Neither Tom Brady nor Philip Rivers will do any good.

Tom Brady is going to a place that does not support his style of offense and even if the buccs do change their entire offense to suit the cheetah, those guys in Tampa Bay are not going to pick it up in time for the cheetah to make a difference.

As far as Philip Rivers goes, he is just so broken down and washed up that he won’t make a difference anywhere he goes. LOL
        IF and WHEN the next NFL season happens, by week 9...10, if not sooner both Cheetah and Phyllis will be in a major tail spins and careening to earth. BOOM!
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
          IF and WHEN the next NFL season happens, by week 9...10, if not sooner both Cheetah and Phyllis will be in a major tail spins and careening to earth. BOOM!
          Brady has something to prove and it’s going to be hilarious when he fails miserably!

Comment

• Endaround
            Practice Squad
            • May 2017

Brady will have more trademarks than tds, and PR will still be driving his limo back and forth from San Diego, but he will have film.

New England wins the division at 7 and 9, belichicks dominance continues. Chargers do Denver redux qb juggle for 4 or 5 seasons. Woot woot, we play Belichick this year, wish we could do TB and make it a sweep. Chargers move to England, and they get a scottish qb, former soccer guy.
            Last edited by Endaround; 04-10-2020, 04:58 PM.
            :lombardi:

Comment

• mozzerpete
              All-Pro
              • May 2008

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady's career with the Bucs ends similarly to Joe Montana's and the '93 Chiefs;
              underwhelming.

Comment

• Butler By'Note
                Super Moderator
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Endaround View Post

Looking at you Baph.
                The Pats have Bill Belichick, so I would think they'll be better (I have little respect for Bruce Arians), but that Patriots offense right now looks bad. We'll see where they are once the offseason is over, but they may have to get all of their wins 6-3. I'm not entirely sure that New England (Belichick) wouldn't mind a down year while they get their cap in order. That way in 2021 they've got a high pick for a QB, plus lots of cap room.

The Indy/SD thing is curious because both are good rosters, but neither team has a QB. The Chargers have a high pick and possible ammunition to get higher to draft either Tua or Herbert. The Colts meanwhile think they have their answer, but they've got an old QB who has no arm strength left and can't seem to stop making poor decisions.

If I had to guess: Tampa and NE both finish in the 8-8/9-7 range, the Chargers end up 7-9, the Colts finish 6-10.

Comment

• jazzbodog
                  Football Immortal
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Brady's career with the Bucs ends similarly to Joe Montana's and the '93 Chiefs;
                  underwhelming.
                  Wow! You're a psychic and your great odds prediction will push little TammyBoy12 into the abyss of total, eternal nothingness!
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                  X