Houston Trades 2020 2nd Rounder to Rams For Brandin Cooks and A Future 4th

Well...at least Houston acquired a good receiver, even though they traded Hopkins, one of the premier WRs in the game. Rams have options with a 2nd, even WR.

I will never understand the Hopkins deal, but Cooks is pretty good.

We'll I feel a little better now having Watson in a dynasty league LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    We'll I feel a little better now having Watson in a dynasty league LOL
    Yes well.....Watson was one of the best QBs until late last year, and messed up in my finale in FF. But I would have still wanted him this year....until Hopkins left. Cooks is a quality WR, and if they can keep Fuller healthy, they might be ok. But Hopkins was money!

It’s still a massive downgrade and to make things worse they’re giving up a 2nd round pick. Cooks is a great compliment but he isn’t the guy.

There’s no plan over there, they’re just throwing stuff at the wall hoping something sticks

Cooks should fit well in this offense, but he is still not a replacement for Hopkins. hopkins is a top 3 WR in this league. cooks is a boarder like Top ten who has underpreformed a little and hasn't been able to win a number 1 spot on any offense. has had alot more journymen of a career then Hop.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I think we are all in agreement. The only good news....Houston regained some portion of a good receiver back. Cooks is good. Not Hopkins though.