44 - Austin Jackson, T, USC
    46 - Cesar Ruiz - C, Michigan
    60 - Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
    66 - Raekwon Davis, NT, Alabama
    122 - Logan Wilson, ILB, Wyoming
    181 - Jonathan Garvin, OLB, Miami
    252 - Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island
    254 - Jake Luton, QB, Oregon State

if jefferson doesn't go in the first i don't know what nfl GMs are doing i would seriously consider him with 15

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

One of the most aggressive mocks I've seen on here. 5 picks in the top 70 would be great draft value. I'm not so sure about the trade values and where you project certain players going, but I would be ecstatic with that haul.

I see 3 starters right away in Jefferson, Ruiz, and Johnson. Jackson is a developmental, high ceiling OT who could take over for Bolles mid-way through the season or be the LT of the future in 2021. Davis is massive, but not a NT-- but he would be a high upside pick in the 3rd round. Wilson is a hot name at LB and would be a great addition to our rotation there for our defense.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    I'm not so sure about the trade values.
    Numbers in parentheses are the values for each side of the trade from the NFL's draft value chart.

15 + 178 ~ 34 + 44 + 122
    ..(1069)...........(1070)

83 + 95 ~ 60
    (295)......(300)

77 + 118 ~ 66
    (263).......(260)

Quote Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
    TRADE!!!
    Broncos Receive: 34, 44, 122
    Colts Receive: 15, 178

TRADE!!!
    Broncos Receive: 60
    Ravens Receive: 83, 95

TRADE!!!
    Broncos Receive: 66
    Redskins Receive: 77, 118

Broncos Picks: 33, 44, 46, 60, 66, 122, 181, 252, 254

33 - Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
    44 - Austin Jackson, T, USC
    46 - Cesar Ruiz - C, Michigan
    60 - Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
    66 - Raekwon Davis, NT, Alabama
    122 - Logan Wilson, ILB, Wyoming
    181 - Jonathan Garvin, OLB, Miami
    252 - Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island
    254 - Jake Luton, QB, Oregon State
    Mark Schlereth talked about this same trade scenario on the fan morning show yesterday.

It could happen but I think its more important to add a generational talent such as Kinlaw, Ruggs, Henderson at 15.

Id support the broncos moving down In the first but not trading completely out. Also Schlereth really doesnt have any idea what is happening at Dove Valley, lol Dmac has better sources which is pathetic. I wouldnt depend on Schlereth for too much accuracy!

Anyway I like the scenario and the players you chose but at this point I really cant see it happening but if the broncos do trade with the Colts in the first Ill be the first to CP ya. Even though you ripped it from Schlereth.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-10-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Numbers in parentheses are the values for each side of the trade from the NFL's draft value chart.

15 + 178 ~ 34 + 44 + 122
    ..(1069)...........(1070)

83 + 95 ~ 60
    (295)......(300)

77 + 118 ~ 66
    (263).......(260)
    Ah got it, I appreciate the information. It looks good! If we can pull something like that off, I would be pretty happy.. 4 second round picks would be fantastic.

I don't see any way Jefferson makes it out of the first round. I don't think he gets past Philadelphia, who's desperate for a WR, or Minnesota, who just dealt Stefon Diggs. Not to mention, Green Bay, New England or Tennessee, who could all use a WR. He's too good to get passed over the entire first round.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    I don't see any way Jefferson makes it out of the first round. I don't think he gets past Philadelphia, who's desperate for a WR, or Minnesota, who just dealt Stefon Diggs. Not to mention, Green Bay, New England or Tennessee, who could all use a WR. He's too good to get passed over the entire first round.
    Very possible Jefferson goes in the 1st. I think any of the following receivers can go anywhere between pics 20 and 60:

Justin Jefferson
    Laviska Shenault
    Tee Higgins
    Denzel Mims
    Chase Claypool
    Jalen Reagor
    Brandon Aiyuk
    Gabriel Davis

Very possible Jefferson goes in the 1st. I think any of the following receivers can go anywhere between pics 20 and 60:

Justin Jefferson
    Laviska Shenault
    Tee Higgins
    Denzel Mims
    Chase Claypool
    Jalen Reagor
    Brandon Aiyuk
    Gabriel Davis
    Not to seem argumentative but you are looking at different mock drafts or top 50 players lists then I am.

Is it possible that those analysts are wrong and a player or two drops. Absolutely! But from your list would be surprised if several make it past 40. Maybe even 35.

Jefferson and Higgins are gone in the first. With a possibility of one or more of Aiyuk, Shenault and Mims also in the first. Remaining no later then 40. Along with Reagor , Gabriel, Claypool and likely Hamler gone by 60.

Can a couple make it to the early third, maybe. Draft day is always different then mock draft time. Some of those listed will fall because they are overrated by fans but not the coaches. But not going to be that top of the list 6-8.

Part of the reason I think if any of the top 4 WRs are there at 15, the Broncos should count their blessings and take them. Trying to get too cute can blow up in their faces.

Jefferson is my number 2 behind Jeudy. Jeudy, Jefferson, Mims, Ruggs and Claypool. That is my top 5, any will do for Denver!

Im pretty sure Denver gets mims even if they have to trade back into the first for him.

Id also Like to see Devin Duvernay or KJ Hamler or both in the later rounds. That would give us some serious speed!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-10-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Jefferson is my number 2 behind Jeudy. Jeudy, Jefferson, Mims, Ruggs and Claypool. That is my top 5, any will do for Denver!

Im pretty sure Denver gets mims even if they have to trade back into the first for him.

Id also Like to see Devin Duvernay or KJ Hamler or both in the later rounds. That would give us some serious speed!
    I would love to get Duvernay in the third round, regardless of if we take a WR in the first or second round. Watching him gash a talented LSU defense this past year for 12 receptions, 154 yards and 2 touchdowns, he immediately became a WR I would like very much.

Pittman is another WR I would like in the middle rounds. He's not an elite WR, but he's though, competitive and can be a great special teams guy too.

That would be a sweet sweet draft.

I don't think Jefferson would be there at 46. Not even sure Jackson will be there.

I'd also think Indy would have to throw in a 2021 3rd rounder for #15. You rarely get a pick that high for value. You usually have to pay a premium.

Fun draft to read, though. Bold and imaginitive.

I would love to get Duvernay in the third round, regardless of if we take a WR in the first or second round. Watching him gash a talented LSU defense this past year for 12 receptions, 154 yards and 2 touchdowns, he immediately became a WR I would like very much.

Pittman is another WR I would like in the middle rounds. He's not an elite WR, but he's though, competitive and can be a great special teams guy too.
    Draft Kinlaw at 15 and if possible trade back into the first and grab Mims and later Duvernay or Hamler. Denver has all these draft picks with only so many roster spots.

I want Mims soft catching hands, he has Courtland Sutton like ability to bring in the tough catches. I also want speed, which Hamler or Duvernay could provide.

I love Henry Ruggs but I have Denzel Mims rated higher plus if we get Ruggs we miss on Kinlaw and Mims. We can actually get both if we play it right.

Mims is legit, Both he and Sutton would be uncoverable in an offense featuring Lindsay and Gordon and then throw in Duvernay or Hamler and were unstoppable!

Unstoppable on both sides of the ball because we also added Kinlaw next to Casey, Miller, and Chubb. That would be a stronger line than the 2015 Broncos!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-11-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Draft Kinlaw at 15 and if possible trade back into the first and grab Mims and later Duvernay or Hamler. Denver has all these draft picks with only so many roster spots.

I want Mims soft catching hands, he has Courtland Sutton like ability to bring in the tough catches. I also want speed, which Hamler or Duvernay could provide.

I love Henry Ruggs but I have Denzel Mims rated higher plus if we get Ruggs we miss on Kinlaw and Mims. We can actually get both if we play it right.

Mims is legit, Both he and Sutton would be uncoverable in an offense featuring Lindsay and Gordon and then throw in Duvernay or Hamler and were unstoppable!

Unstoppable on both sides of the ball because we also added Kinlaw next to Casey, Miller, and Chubb. That would be a stronger line than the 2015 Broncos!
    I could be down with this.....however, I'm confused as to how you possibly have Mims rated higher than Ruggs. Do not mean to rehash everything everyone has said about Ruggs, But I'm confused how you think Mims is a top three WR candidate.