Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    My guess is he’s just very average. 15-20 range type QB. Can win with good pieces around him but not the type to elevate those around him like elite QBs do. Kinda like Carr.
    You mean, he's average like Carr, or Carr is elite?

Yeah, I'd say Drew is average....that is, if you treat a rook like the rest of NFL QBs, and after a whopping 5 games. Average after 5 NFL games means "good" to me. Maybe "really good!"

Then again, he probably had nothing to do with that 4 and 1 record.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    The odds say failure, but my heart hopes for different, obviously. I think fans have overrated his performance in the final games of the season, I don't see the performances as special, or ground breaking. I loved how composed he was, but it will take more than that when it comes time to play a full regular season. Lock will have a full off-season, pre-season, and get to start things off, (hopefully the coronavirus doesn't impact that) but that comes with more pressure and expectations than the situation he was in last year. I think if Denver has a solid all around team around Lock, they could go to the playoffs as a wildcard, but I don't see Lock putting things on his shoulders and overcoming the bad rosters Elway has built in years past. The offensive line and running game needs to be consistent to get to where everyone hopes Lock can take us.
    This is why I think Lock will be at least moderately effective in the NFL. His poise and the fact that no moment was too big for him after him coming in cold off the IR. Never looked flustered. Even when KC was getting after him.You could see him analyzing every bad play.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    This is why I think Lock will be at least moderately effective in the NFL. His poise and the fact that no moment was too big for him after him coming in cold off the IR. Never looked flustered. Even when KC was getting after him.You could see him analyzing every bad play.
    I wish we had an off season so he could get some good reports in with the new offense and players. But like you said that composure is going to be good to have.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

That would be a pretty good return for the 42nd pick.
    We got a lot more value than you think. I canít wait to see LVs 20th pick Tanner Muse. He will do his part in making Lock look all that much better to when tries to cover Jerry Jeudy again!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    You mean, he's average like Carr, or Carr is elite?

Yeah, I'd say Drew is average....that is, if you treat a rook like the rest of NFL QBs, and after a whopping 5 games. Average after 5 NFL games means "good" to me. Maybe "really good!"

Then again, he probably had nothing to do with that 4 and 1 record.
    Average like Carr is what I think heíll end up being. Though Iíd take him over Carr in a heartbeat. Carr is a puss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We got a lot more value than you think. I canít wait to see LVs 20th pick Tanner Muse. He will do his part in making Lock look all that much better to when tries to cover Jerry Jeudy again!
    20th pick? And heís getting moved to LB

20th pick? And he’s getting moved to LB
    And he calls everyone else "special ed"....:
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And he calls everyone else "special ed"....:
    I meant to say 2020 but made a mistake and I donít call everyone else special ed. I only say it to you because itís so fitting!

I meant to say 2020 but made a mistake and I donít call everyone else special ed. I only say it to you because itís so fitting!
    Jeudy will be a big prob no doubt. So will Ruggs. Some act like we drafted DHB but he had one of the highest catch rates in the country. I think heíll be a better pro like Josh Jacobs. Will be interesting to see how the 3 WRs careers play out

Jeudy will be a big prob no doubt. So will Ruggs. Some act like we drafted DHB but he had one of the highest catch rates in the country. I think heíll be a better pro like Josh Jacobs. Will be interesting to see how the 3 WRs careers play out
    I thought for sure you guys were goin with CeeDee Lamb. I donít see him having an as productive career but thatís just me.

I thought for sure you guys were goin with CeeDee Lamb. I donít see him having an as productive career but thatís just me.
    Ya, fair enough. I was hoping for Ceedee but wasnít surprised by Ruggs

I thought for sure you guys were goin with CeeDee Lamb. I don’t see him having an as productive career but that’s just me.
    You "see" a lot of things that end up being wrong...like Andy Dalton going to the Patriots, NE drafting a QB, Broncos being good for the past 4 years, etc.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

You "see" a lot of things that end up being wrong...like Andy Dalton going to the Patriots, NE drafting a QB, Broncos being good for the past 4 years, etc.
    And you always stick your nose where it doesnít belong but Anyway ya, Bill will attempt to make Jarrett Stidham into something he is not. In turn heíll end looking stupider than TompaTammy on prom night. Typical!

And you always stick your nose where it doesn’t belong but Anyway ya, Bill will attempt to make Jarrett Stidham into something he is not. In turn he’ll end looking stupider than TompaTammy on prom night. Typical!
    Thank you, since whatever you say the opposite comes true...

Thank you, since whatever you say the opposite comes true...
    Reading your posts makes me get thinking about nuisance mosquitoes.