Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    'the GOAT coach'???

    Is that why the fool keeps getting busted for cheating? Nobody outside of new England respects your Lion, cheetah, coach!
    Remember how brilliant Mcdaniels was here in Denver ?
    He took our offense from 2nd overall in the league with Shannahan in 08 to 15th in 09!!!
    Then he got caught video taping teams in 2010 and got canned!!!!!!
    Wonder where he learned that?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-13-2020 at 08:13 PM.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,373
    His arm motion and "slow windup", first time I have ever heard it mentioned by the way, is not going to be an issue. His footwork and accuracy might, but his ability to read a defense and make decisions is going to be what makes or breaks him, like most quarterbacks who have great natural talent. It's all between the ears.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    His arm motion and "slow windup", first time I have ever heard it mentioned by the way, is not going to be an issue. His footwork and accuracy might, but his ability to read a defense and make decisions is going to be what makes or breaks him, like most quarterbacks who have great natural talent. It's all between the ears.
    Heís just reminiscent of a Lone playoff victory over Denver with Tebow at QB.

    Wishful thinking on Tommyís part.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-13-2020 at 09:04 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Remember how brilliant Mcdaniels was here in Denver ?
    He took our offense from 2nd overall in the league with Shannahan in 08 to 15th in 09!!!
    Then he got caught video taping teams in 2010 and got canned!!!!!!
    Wonder where he learned that?
    And yet he still has more super bowl rings than the entire Denver organization...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’s just reminiscent of a Lone playoff victory over Denver with Tebow at QB.

    .
    That's a great (and accurate) comparison!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And yet he still has more super bowl rings than the entire Denver organization...
    Six Super Bowl rings and yet he is 11-17 record as a head coach.

    When things got bad he resorted to all he was taught in NE, film other team!!

    That really hurts you Pats fans case on Spygate!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-14-2020 at 09:41 AM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That's a great (and accurate) comparison!
    Theres no comparison there, itís just the wishful thinking of a jealous cry baby!

    Anyone who makes the comparison is in fact an idiot.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Six Super Bowl rings and yet he is 11-17 record as a head coach.

    When things got bad he resorted to all he was taught in NE, film other team!!

    That really hurts you Pats fans case on Spygate!!
    I assume you are a lot smarter than you are letting on. You do realize that really smart and successful people fail at times, don't you? I mean Bill's record in Cleveland was not great either....In any event, McDaniels is a great offensive mind. Similarly, Wade Phillips is a great defensive mind and not a great HC.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    His arm motion and "slow windup", first time I have ever heard it mentioned by the way, is not going to be an issue. His footwork and accuracy might, but his ability to read a defense and make decisions is going to be what makes or breaks him, like most quarterbacks who have great natural talent. It's all between the ears.
    He has a weird delivery wear he throws almost side arm it seems, which I think contributes to him not getting rid of the ball fast enough at times. Anyway, here's a good analysis of Lock, which covers a wide variety of stuff:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-SRqtCgAs
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-15-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He has a weird delivery wear he throws almost side arm it seems, which I think contributes to him not getting rid of the ball fast enough at times. Anyway, here's a good analysis of Lock, which covers a wide variety of stuff:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-SRqtCgAs
    Really good analysis...... NOT.......Only opinion from a nobody former bench warmer, J.T. O'SULLIVAN!!! I think I like the analysis from HOF players or coaches more than Mr. O'Sullivan!! The best part of that video is the comments!!! LOL

    And this is after 3 weeks of team practice and his second start!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-15-2020 at 11:22 AM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I assume you are a lot smarter than you are letting on. You do realize that really smart and successful people fail at times, don't you? I mean Bill's record in Cleveland was not great either....In any event, McDaniels is a great offensive mind. Similarly, Wade Phillips is a great defensive mind and not a great HC.
    Josh failed because he wanted to be little bill instead of himself. He burnt bridges with Mike Nolan and so many others.

    Nothingís changed, look ow he burnt the Colts management a few years ago.

    Heís going to do the same thing in New England. Heís going to attempt to become bill belicheat and heís going to fail miserably while the rest of the football world laughs their asses off!

    Why will he fail? Because heís stupid!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He has a weird delivery wear he throws almost side arm it seems, which I think contributes to him not getting rid of the ball fast enough at times. Anyway, here's a good analysis of Lock, which covers a wide variety of stuff:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-SRqtCgAs
    Dude, he is one of few who can throw a side arm pass we he needs to. Not all QBs can do but he can and in case you havenít noticed, Mahomes throws a side arm pass at times when he needs to as well.

    Itís not weird, itís an ability But you would not know that since youíve been watching Bradyís very limited untalented weak little arm for the past 20 years.

    Seriously a guy with limited viewing experience is trying to tell us that our QB is bad.

    SMH Some ppls kids!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Really good analysis...... NOT.......Only opinion from a nobody former bench warmer, J.T. O'SULLIVAN!!! I think I like the analysis from HOF players or coaches more than Mr. O'Sullivan!! The best part of that video is the comments!!! LOL

    And this is after 3 weeks of team practice and his second start!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    As opposed to a computer benchwarmer like you? And you made my point for me. You can't judge anything after a few games and practices. Next.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-15-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Josh failed because he wanted to be little bill instead of himself. He burnt bridges with Mike Nolan and so many others.

    Nothing’s changed, look ow he burnt the Colts management a few years ago.

    He’s going to do the same thing in New England. He’s going to attempt to become bill belicheat and he’s going to fail miserably while the rest of the football world laughs their asses off!

    Why will he fail? Because he’s stupid!
    Who says he's going to be our next HC? My money is on Steve Belichick.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    As opposed to a computer benchwarmer like you? And you made my point for me. You can't judge anything after a few games and practices. Next.
    Good try at coming back, weak as it may be.... I haven't passed judgement. As much as you try to use grammar smack, you'd think you would have seen the part where I said "I think I like the analysis from HOF players or coaches". Nowhere in any of my posts have I tried to pass any judgement on Lock. Computer benchwarmer?? LOL.... Nice attempt.

    Then you say, "You can't judge anything after a few games and practices", and yet this whole discussion started from you passing judgment on him......... WEAK ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO SPIN IT ON ME!! LOL

    Only point that's being made throughout this is that you're completely incapable to justify your bogus comments or provide any backing to your claims and that you're a complete TOOL that starves for attention!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-15-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •