Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Who says he's going to be our next HC? My money is on Steve Belichick.
    I can’t say that I dislike Steve, but who’s to say that Kraft is going to chose him over McDaniels?

He may be Belichicks son but he’s also only the safety coach, I doubt he suddenly moves up the ladder so quickly!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-15-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I can’t say that I dislike Steve, but who’s to say that Kraft is going to chose him over McDaniels?

He may be Belichicks son but he’s also only the safety coach, I doubt he suddenly moves up the ladder so quickly!
    He'll move his way to DC and then to HC ultimately.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Good try at coming back, weak as it may be.... I haven't passed judgement. As much as you try to use grammar smack, you'd think you would have seen the part where I said "I think I like the analysis from HOF players or coaches". Nowhere in any of my posts have I tried to pass any judgement on Lock. Computer benchwarmer?? LOL.... Nice attempt.

Then you say, "You can't judge anything after a few games and practices", and yet this whole discussion started from you passing judgment on him......... WEAK ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO SPIN IT ON ME!! LOL

Only point that's being made throughout this is that you're completely incapable to justify your bogus comments or provide any backing to your claims and that you're a complete TOOL that starves for attention!!
    You come back with the very same reasoning I did. And at least learn how to spell the word "judgment." It hurts my brain reading your writing.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

You come back with the very same reasoning I did. And at least learn how to spell the word "judgment." It hurts my brain reading your writing.
    Mr. Grammar check TampaBayTool12 at it again..... Since you like to correct people, lets look at some of your posts!!!

"As opposed to a computer benchwarmer like you? And you made my point for me. You can't judge anything after a few games and practices."

#1 - Bench Warmer is two words.
    #2 - You can't start a sentence with "And" unless it's being used as a Coordinating Conjunction. You misused it here.

He has a weird delivery wear he throws almost side arm it seems, which I think contributes to him not getting rid of the ball fast enough at times. Anyway, here's a good analysis of Lock, which covers a wide variety of stuff:

#1 - Where or wear???? Hmmmmm

You really are just a Tool that starves for attention, aren't you? I'm not sure what is truly hurting your brain. You don't understand anything that people write in here at all. You are judging Lock, then say you can't pass judgment after a few games and practices. Then you say that I have the same reasoning as you? Where in the wide world of sports do you see that? You truly are clueless when it comes to the topics you try and push on us even when we kindly ask for a source, or with your own grammar. Interesting when that's what you resort to when you have nowhere to go on a topic and you can't even use it properly yourself.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-16-2020 at 05:15 PM.

He'll move his way to DC and then to HC ultimately.
    Sounds like some more wishful thinking to me but I'm not at all surprised since you seem to do that A LOT

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sounds like some more wishful thinking to me but I'm not at all surprised since you seem to do that A LOT

Kind of like your wishful thinking for the past 4 years as to how good the Broncos were going to be?

Mr. Grammar check TampaBayTool12 at it again..... Since you like to correct people, lets look at some of your posts!!!

"As opposed to a computer benchwarmer like you? And you made my point for me. You can't judge anything after a few games and practices."

#1 - Bench Warmer is two words.
    #2 - You can't start a sentence with "And" unless it's being used as a Coordinating Conjunction. You misused it here.

He has a weird delivery wear he throws almost side arm it seems, which I think contributes to him not getting rid of the ball fast enough at times. Anyway, here's a good analysis of Lock, which covers a wide variety of stuff:

#1 - Where or wear???? Hmmmmm

You really are just a Tool that starves for attention, aren't you? I'm not sure what is truly hurting your brain. You don't understand anything that people write in here at all. You are judging Lock, then say you can't pass judgment after a few games and practices. Then you say that I have the same reasoning as you? Where in the wide world of sports do you see that? You truly are clueless when it comes to the topics you try and push on us even when we kindly ask for a source, or with your own grammar. Interesting when that's what you resort to when you have nowhere to go on a topic and you can't even use it properly yourself.
    Blah Blah Blah...hurts too much to read garbage so I won't respond.

Kind of like your wishful thinking for the past 4 years as to how good the Broncos were going to be?
    That is called faith in my team and if I didn’t display it, I could only imagine how often you'd call me a bandwagon jumper.

Hence why I referred to you as the queen of contradiction.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-16-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Blah Blah Blah...hurts too much to read garbage so I won't respond.
    WHAT? Nothing to say? Defeated!! LOL...... Take away his grammar smack and *POOF*, GONE!

WHAT? Nothing to say? Defeated!! LOL...... Take away his grammar smack and *POOF*, GONE!
    FYI, you can start a sentence with the word "And." Secondly, "benchwarmer" is spelled correctly - as one word. Lastly, I let one get away with "wear," but this pales in comparison to the number of grammar mistakes you make here on a daily basis.

FYI, you can start a sentence with the word "And." Secondly, "benchwarmer" is spelled correctly - as one word. Lastly, I let one get away with "wear," but this pales in comparison to the number of grammar mistakes you make here on a daily basis.
    You would only be correct on "benchwarmer" if the you intended to use it as a substitute, but on the couch it is incorrect. If it's sitting at home and you're not participating in an event, you are really only warming the seat, so you're not a substitute. The correct spelling would be bench warmer or you can use bench-warmer.

"And" can only start a sentence if it is being used as a coordinating conjunction, kind of how I did here!! You used it incorrectly!!!

Thank you for being my online Dictionary, Thesaurus, and Grammar proofreader!! I'm so glad you care enough to check my daily grammar mistakes, even though you seem to have a TON yourself. Tell you what, I will do the same for you!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-17-2020 at 07:42 AM.

You would only be correct on "benchwarmer" if the you intended to use it as a substitute, but on the couch it is incorrect. If it's sitting at home and you're not participating in an event, you are really only warming the seat, so you're not a substitute. The correct spelling would be bench warmer or you can use bench-warmer.

"And" can only start a sentence if it is being used as a coordinating conjunction, kind of how I did here!! You used it incorrectly!!!

Thank you for being my online Dictionary Thesaurus, and Grammar proofreader!! I'm so glad you care enough to check my daily grammar mistakes, even though you seem to have a TON yourself. Tell you what, I will do the same for you!!
    Sorry, but your Denver public school education isn't helping.

1. You aren't using "And" as a coordinating conjunction but as an example, which is why you have it in quotation marks.

"And, but, and or are the three most common members of a group of words known as coordinating conjunctions. The question about whether it’s grammatical to begin a sentence with and, but, or or is actually the question of whether it’s grammatical to begin a sentence with a coordinating conjunction. Here’s what some of the big usage guides say on the matter. The one that seems to get quoted the most is the Chicago Manual of Style, which says:

There is a widespread belief—one with no historical or grammatical foundation—that it is an error to begin a sentence with a conjunction such as and, but or so. In fact, a substantial percentage (often as many as 10 percent) of the sentences in first-rate writing begin with conjunctions. It has been so for centuries, and even the most conservative grammarians have followed this practice."

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/ed...-a-conjunction

2. Benchwarmer can be used as one word

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/benchwarmer

If you prefer to be called a "couchwarmer" or "seatwarmer," I can make the change.

Now back to the discussion on Drew Lock, the next Tim Tebow!

1. You aren't using "And" as a coordinating conjunction but as an example, which is why you have it in quotation marks.

"And, but, and or are the three most common members of a group of words known as coordinating conjunctions. The question about whether it’s grammatical to begin a sentence with and, but, or or is actually the question of whether it’s grammatical to begin a sentence with a coordinating conjunction. Here’s what some of the big usage guides say on the matter. The one that seems to get quoted the most is the Chicago Manual of Style, which says:

There is a widespread belief—one with no historical or grammatical foundation—that it is an error to begin a sentence with a conjunction such as and, but or so. In fact, a substantial percentage (often as many as 10 percent) of the sentences in first-rate writing begin with conjunctions. It has been so for centuries, and even the most conservative grammarians have followed this practice."

If you prefer to be called a "couchwarmer" or "seatwarmer," I can make the change.

Your comparing Lock to Tebow!!
    I don’t agree, but I’m stoked that you have the courage to go all in on your prediction of Lock.

If when you watch Lock play you see Tebow, what do you see when Stidham plays? Brady, Garrapalo, Tony Eason, or Steve Grogan?

I assume you are a lot smarter than you are letting on. You do realize that really smart and successful people fail at times, don't you? I mean Bill's record in Cleveland was not great either....In any event, McDaniels is a great offensive mind. Similarly, Wade Phillips is a great defensive mind and not a great HC.
    If he is such a great offensive mind why did Denver go from #2 in the league to #15 in total offense?

Also, why did he get caught video taping? That makes me wonder is he a brilliant offensive mind or does he appear brilliant because he knows his opponents defensive play calls?

“Nag Nag Nag Nag NAAAGGG”

Stop using Wikipedia for your educational growth. Wait, what’s your educational growth?