Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 110
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Because I never claimed that Stidham's arm is better than Lock's? I'm just reporting what an expert is saying. I'm just going to wait and see how good Stidham is going to be. As for Lock, I cannot come to a conclusion that he is going to be a franchise player with the limited games he's played in. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. All I know his mechanics need some work.
    Is there any form of the Rico act that we could apply to this kidís ridiculous statements? Lol

    ďDerrr I didnít say itĒ. ďIím just quoting others to fit my narrative derrrĒ.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-22-2020 at 08:36 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,796
    [QUOTE=TommyBrady12;5882488]Because I never claimed that Stidham's arm is better than Lock's? I'm just reporting what an expert is saying. I'm just going to wait and see how good Stidham is going to be. As for Lock, I cannot come to a conclusion that he is going to be a franchise player with the limited games he's played in. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. All I know his mechanics need some work.[/QUOTE]

    Again, you want to talk about his mechanics.... Is this your point of view, (which we won't take too seriously), or those of anyone other than O'Sullivan? I will give you credit on the Jordan Palmer parts, and all that I've found surrounding him is that he had corrected some of the issues Luck had when he worked with him up to the draft last year. Nothing new suggests otherwise.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Is there any form of the Rico act that we could apply to this kid’s ridiculous statements? Lol

    “Derrr I didn’t say it”. “I’m just quoting others to fit my narrative derrr”.
    Go on record and predict how good Lock is going to be then...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Go on record and predict how good Lock is going to be then...
    Sad, Ignorant, contradicting, whining.
    Are you blind as well???

    Iíve done that 100,000 times already.

    Ive repeatedly said that lock has the potential to be a star in this league and I believe he will be, I donít know what else you want me to say or how you havenít gotten that.

    Unlike you, I have testicular fortitude and also unlike you, I have class and will eat my crow if if comes to that, however I do not believe that to be the case.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    How can you take an opinion based topic and think it's the WORD OF GOD??? There were so many things that were incorrect in his breakdown. I don't agree, and to state someone is ignorant to not agree with some former nobody QB making statements about another player, and to push it as the foundation of some factual substance is weak. I don't agree with his points and just because you do, you want to come at me? TB12 M.O..... FYI, my "non-sense" is a feather ruffling for a Troll in these boards......... Ah, I get it...... Hey everyone, johnlimburg is another personality of TB12!!!!! Get over yourself, this IS the smack section!!



    J.T. O'SULLIVAN - The Quarterback Whisperer

    One man on a mission to maybe someday have a valued seat at the table with an official sporting news desk, not just an unheard of YouTube channel...... With his detailed analytic facts on the suckage of Drew Lock and other players who have only played in one game. He will surely one day reach that pedestal. In the meantime, lets just sit back and take his word as GOLD!!!! - johnlimbrady12
    I am not taking it as "word of god". I am saying that discrediting an opinion of someone by attaching their lack of success in the field, and not what they are actually saying is weak, it is. You didn't try to respond to one thing he said in the breakdown, you instead didn't like what he said, got your feathers ruffled because he said something not 100% glowing of a grown man on a football team you as a grown man like, and then attacked him. You can say "so many things were incorrect in his breakdown", but what ? Discuss those, discredit an opinion based on what was said, not who said it, that is weak, and non-sense.

    If you want to play a game of discrediting an opinion based on what someone has achieved, like you are doing, who are you ? You can say JT wasn't a success, and that he is a nobody, or that he has an "unheard" of YouTube channel, but how many people do you have respecting your opinion on quarterback play ? None. JT has a solid audience of over 65 thousand people who willingly go out of their way to listen and watch what he has to say, that is quite impressive. And it is clear by watching, he is quite intelligent, well-spoken, and despite not being a Hall of Famer, knows the game of football.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I am not taking it as "word of god". I am saying that discrediting an opinion of someone by attaching their lack of success in the field, and not what they are actually saying is weak, it is. You didn't try to respond to one thing he said in the breakdown, you instead didn't like what he said, got your feathers ruffled because he said something not 100% glowing of a grown man on a football team you as a grown man like, and then attacked him. You can say "so many things were incorrect in his breakdown", but what ? Discuss those, discredit an opinion based on what was said, not who said it, that is weak, and non-sense.

    If you want to play a game of discrediting an opinion based on what someone has achieved, like you are doing, who are you ? You can say JT wasn't a success, and that he is a nobody, or that he has an "unheard" of YouTube channel, but how many people do you have respecting your opinion on quarterback play ? None. JT has a solid audience of over 65 thousand people who willingly go out of their way to listen and watch what he has to say, that is quite impressive. And it is clear by watching, he is quite intelligent, well-spoken, and despite not being a Hall of Famer, knows the game of football.
    First of all, THIS IS THE SMACK SECTION.....

    Second of all, I said nothing nor discredited JT on his success on the field, because there isnt any. If you would continue through the discussion, you would see my point. I personally choose to listen to others that have a little more....... knowledge, age in the game, coaches, etc., than some YouTuber that I dont agree with. Frankly i could care less about your thoughts on the topic because I'm already getting it through your alter ego TB12...... Move along.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    First of all, THIS IS THE SMACK SECTION.....

    Second of all, I said nothing nor discredited JT on his success on the field, because there isnt any. If you would continue through the discussion, you would see my point. I personally choose to listen to others that have a little more....... knowledge, age in the game, coaches, etc., than some YouTuber that I dont agree with. Frankly i could care less about your thoughts on the topic because I'm already getting it through your alter ego TB12...... Move along.
    First of all, I guess that means stupid comments can be made while all your boyfriends who like the same team back you up, I see that in this section a lot, cool. Some fool already anonymously negged me because I wasn't bowing down and nonsensically supporting a fellow Bronco in this thread, your boyfriends got your back.

    Second of all, again, as expected, terribly argued points and no clue what you are talking about. Disagreed with ? I bet you seen him say the first negative thing and clicked out. A grown man so easily upset by another mans grown opinion on a football player they like always makes me chuckle.

    PS: You seem just as trolly as TB12 with your terrible arguments and lack of substance to back them up, two peas in a pod, you seem about as intelligent as each other.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,002
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Go on record and predict how good Lock is going to be then...
    Off the cuff. I'm glad you're still at it. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing what SamZ and whoever his successor is has cooked up for you down the road.

    Where's Baph? Baph, where art thou?

    <sigh> John...John...c'mon.

    Damn, it's been a long day...
    Last edited by Spice 1; 04-24-2020 at 10:28 PM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    First of all, I guess that means stupid comments can be made while all your boyfriends who like the same team back you up, I see that in this section a lot, cool. Some fool already anonymously negged me because I wasn't bowing down and nonsensically supporting a fellow Bronco in this thread, your boyfriends got your back.

    Second of all, again, as expected, terribly argued points and no clue what you are talking about. Disagreed with ? I bet you seen him say the first negative thing and clicked out. A grown man so easily upset by another mans grown opinion on a football player they like always makes me chuckle.

    PS: You seem just as trolly as TB12 with your terrible arguments and lack of substance to back them up, two peas in a pod, you seem about as intelligent as each other.
    Oh silly silly LimburgBrady12, you're such a dolt.... your ability to perceive my emotions through the internet amazes me!! LOL

    I disagree with one man's assessment over another and your undergarments get all wedged up. You assume it makes me angry? Why should I delve into my breakdown when I'm in smack? This doesn't bode well for others in here, especially when it comes to your beloved Pat's fan you're coming in to defend. That's why I wont entertain you with that response. I figure that you've been around here long enough to understand that.

    Wow, had to come back and edit this. Just read several of your posts in another forum. You are the most negative little Sally when it comes to the Broncos! Are you truly a fan? I'm thinking you really are an alternate character in the TB12 arsenal. You just came in here directly playing bodyguard to your Huckleberry, TB12. You're correct, I do troll good ol' Pat's fans in here. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, that wont change. For future reference, I will chat with you in your TB12 persona!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-25-2020 at 06:24 AM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Oh silly silly LimburgBrady12, you're such a dolt.... your ability to perceive my emotions through the internet amazes me!! LOL

    I disagree with one man's assessment over another and your undergarments get all wedged up. You assume it makes me angry? Why should I delve into my breakdown when I'm in smack? This doesn't bode well for others in here, especially when it comes to your beloved Pat's fan you're coming in to defend. That's why I wont entertain you with that response. I figure that you've been around here long enough to understand that.

    Wow, had to come back and edit this. Just read several of your posts in another forum. You are the most negative little Sally when it comes to the Broncos! Are you truly a fan? I'm thinking you really are an alternate character in the TB12 arsenal. You just came in here directly playing bodyguard to your Huckleberry, TB12. You're correct, I do troll good ol' Pat's fans in here. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, that wont change. For future reference, I will chat with you in your TB12 persona!
    Maybe he actually knows football, unlike you and Sam Z. And doesn't appear to be a homer but a realist.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,508
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Maybe he actually knows football, unlike you and Sam Z. And doesn't appear to be a homer but a realist.
    I'm insulted...I did not make your "doesn't know football" list.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    First of all, THIS IS THE SMACK SECTION.....

    Second of all, I said nothing nor discredited JT on his success on the field, because there isnt any. If you would continue through the discussion, you would see my point. I personally choose to listen to others that have a little more....... knowledge, age in the game, coaches, etc., than some YouTuber that I dont agree with. Frankly i could care less about your thoughts on the topic because I'm already getting it through your alter ego TB12...... Move along.
    Is it possible some folks don't know that?

    Now back to tammyboy, and his dilemma....pats or bucs, that is the question. Can you have 2 teams when you tell us we can't???

    BTW tammy, your pats are having a very, very mediocre draft. Buffalo is the immediate future of that division. The Jets and The Dolphins will be there in a couple of years.

    The party is ending....be sure to grab some cake on the way out.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-25-2020 at 02:48 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Maybe he actually knows football, unlike you and Sam Z. And doesn't appear to be a homer but a realist.
    Wah wah wah wah WAAAHHHH!
    Youíre still here attempting to discredit Lock?

    Listen to me TompaBoy12,The Broncos brass just dedicated a draft to their young stud QB Drew lock!

    They drafted two WRs very high, one is a soon to be superstar and the other is a blazer in the slot.

    They also drafted locks college red zone threat in tight end Adam O and later drafted one more WR late in the 7th and signed two more rookie free agents.

    Thatís a total of six altogether, Lock should not fail now but if he does, Iíll eat my crow but you should think about the consequences of your own incoherent ramblings. We all know youíre doing it just for the sake of whining but your argument has no support structure especially at this point in time!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I'm insulted...I did not make your "doesn't know football" list.
    Your national sport is hockey, so it would explain a lot...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Is it possible some folks don't know that?

    Now back to tammyboy, and his dilemma....pats or bucs, that is the question. Can you have 2 teams when you tell us we can't???

    BTW tammy, your pats are having a very, very mediocre draft. Buffalo is the immediate future of that division. The Jets and The Dolphins will be there in a couple of years.

    The party is ending....be sure to grab some cake on the way out.
    Not sure where you are getting this idea that I root for two teams. I just ordered a Stidham jersey - in fact, one of the first people in America to do so as they went on sale this past weekend. That should tell you everything about my loyalty.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •