Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Well, here we are. Credit to you and this coming to fruition. I personally didn't think Elway would go this direction, but he did, and here we are. Disappointing but what can you do.

Not disappointed at all. I did think we might go receiver with one of the third rounders but definitely thought weíd take another one. Apparently teams are skipping defense complete and looking to just play shootouts every week.

High power offense at Altitude equals 10 win seasons.NOW LETS USE OUR ALTITUDE TO ITS FULLEST and go NO HUDDLE.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Prepare yourself
    I should have prepared myself.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

I'm happy with this. I don't think people realize how bad our receiving group was last year. We had so many dropped passes at crucial moments last year. Most of the times our receivers couldn't get any separation off the line of scrimmage. This was well needed.
    Go Hard or Go Home

I don't like who they picked. I would of been ok with a different WR, but this pick was because Raiders picked Ruggs, and KC has Hill. Terrible pick - especially at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    I'm happy with this. I don't think people realize how bad our receiving group was last year. We had so many dropped passes at crucial moments last year. Most of the times our receivers couldn't get any separation off the line of scrimmage. This was well needed.
    Good thing we added a guy in the second round who was 12th in the nation in drops then

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Good thing we added a guy in the second round who was 12th in the nation in drops then
    16.4% drop rate. That's a little frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    16.4% drop rate. That's a little frightening.
    Hows the highlight video on YouTube but ? The fans will love him. he is a Broncos now, he has no weaknesses.

Hows the highlight video on YouTube but ? The fans will love him. he is a Broncos now, he has no weaknesses.
    What player has been drafted without a weakness?

He's electric. My comp for him is poor man's Dante Hall. The problem is that he plays no bigger than 5'8" and does not really high point/extend for the ball. A lot of body catches on tape. I love his playmaking. He's more video game-esque than Henry Ruggs III. I don't necessarily dislike him as a player, it's just that I don't like taking two WRs first. Oh well. I'm glad he's a Bronco. If there's anyone I trust to use him correctly, it's Shumur.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I posted that? You must have me confused.

Hamler does need to improve on his drops. Catching the football is something that a player can get better at, Speed and the ability to make people miss is not as easy.
    Nope. You just told me I don't like a guy when I posted statistics comparing production against SEC opponents and non-SEC opponents. Didn't offer an opinion, just posted the statistics.

Nope. You just told me I don't like a guy when I posted statistics comparing production against SEC opponents and non-SEC opponents. Didn't offer an opinion, just posted the statistics.
    Yeah I did post that, you have posted what a bad player he is, the last two days now.
    I didnít say you couldnít continue to post stats or negative comments. Just wanted you to know It is clear to me that your not a Jeudy guy and that your argument has been made. Nobody will ever confuse you as someone who liked Jeudy. I believe another poster had the same thought.
    If you want to continue to post comments and stats by all means do so, donít let me or anybody else stop you.

I know where you stand with, Elway, Lock, Fant, Bolles, Jeudy, and Hamler

One thing I appreciate about you John is that you donít leave a gray area.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-24-2020 at 06:22 PM.

How bad of a player he is ? Please, quote me. I have discussed the play on the field, I have mentioned positives whenever talking about him, sorry it wasn't all 100% glowing. I just don't understand why we can't talk football without getting emotional, telling people to move on, get over it, you hate him, etc. Liking one player over another doesn't warrant hating a guy, or not liking them either like you just tried to say.

Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
    So surprised I would say it's zero chance of happening
    It's official. I know nothing about probability and even less about football. I hang my head.

On the upside, is there a small chance that with a luxury second round pick, we are really that close to being playoff calibre?