Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I posted elsewhere that I am now wondering if Becton fell enough, that he might just land on our laps. Now think of the value if this was an innocent thing, landing a top 10 OT at 15 or so.

It could be a flaw in his armor but maybe not that big a deal.

I could see us then going for a WR, and coming away with a really solid O....with plenty of selections left for D, and even for Oline/WR backup.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I posted elsewhere that I am now wondering if Becton fell enough, that he might just land on our laps. Now think of the value if this was an innocent thing, landing a top 10 OT at 15 or so.

I could see us then going for a WR, and coming away with a really solid O....with plenty of selections left for D, and even for Oline/WR backup.
    If it were to happen and then we were to get a quality starting Center in the third round I'd be happy. I probably wouldn't even complain about the other picks. Well, OK, I'm still going to complain about the other picks but I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    If it were to happen and then we were to get a quality starting Center in the third round I'd be happy. I probably wouldn't even complain about the other picks. Well, OK, I'm still going to complain about the other picks but I'd be happy.
    For some reason I just remembered this exchange while watching a Crunchberry highlight video. Good stuff, CanDB!