Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I love the Jeudy potential. Trading up...... we better get him if we are doing that. I would trade up for Simmons but not as far as I think you would need to get him.

Someone mentioned Gandy-Golden. I would like him say 4th round. I still would like us to invest in a true slot WR as that seems to be missing in this offense. Gandy-Golden isn't that.
    I have to believe we wouldn't pull the trigger on the trade until we knew he was available at the space we were moving into.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    11 personnel with Sutton, Fant, Jeudy, Gordon and Patrick or Beck would put a lot of pressure on any Defense. Sounds like something Shurmur could utilize. That package could be lined up in quite a few formations.
    So if you're using Beck, are you lining him up on the line and putting Fant in the slot?
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    So if you're using Beck, are you lining him up on the line and putting Fant in the slot?
    Beck can line up in several places and motion from all except Y. If he's at Y, Fant will be off in several possible places including Slot.

Having Fant, Beck and Patrick gives good blockers for rushing from the formations possible with this personnel package. That means PAP must be respected by the D which opens more route possibilities for Gordon.
    Last edited by samparnell; 04-22-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    I have to believe we wouldn't pull the trigger on the trade until we knew he was available at the space we were moving into.
    Yeah I would agree with you here. I think anytime you move up like that you should be doing it with 1 person in mind and it will happen.

Source is telling me Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy‘s draft stock may drop due to reported knee issues that haven’t been disclosed yet. Jeudy underwent surgery for a meniscus injury in 2018. #NFLDraft2020 - Natalie Egenolf

Is his nickname going to be Judge Jeudy?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

i dont buy the knee injury "news". so he played all of last year with no issues and now right before the draft he has knee issues? sounds more like draft manipulation than anything else

on a brighter note its kinda looking like raiders like lamb and sf likes ruggs so we may not have to trade up to get him

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Source is telling me Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy‘s draft stock may drop due to reported knee issues that haven’t been disclosed yet. Jeudy underwent surgery for a meniscus injury in 2018. #NFLDraft2020 - Natalie Egenolf
    He's fine. It's pretty transparent it's Philadelphia sports media trying to get WR's to fall to them.

Superbowl 50 Champions!

For all the smoke and rumors that the Eagles are throwing around, I hope there’s a run on receivers and they have no choice but to draft Jalen Reagor with his 16.4% drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    i dont buy the knee injury "news". so he played all of last year with no issues and now right before the draft he has knee issues? sounds more like draft manipulation than anything else

on a brighter note its kinda looking like raiders like lamb and sf likes ruggs so we may not have to trade up to get him
    That's what I think, but Jacksonville is a fly in the ointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    That's what I think, but Jacksonville is a fly in the ointment.
    Daniel Jeremiah also stated today that the Buccaneers may look to add a WR as well, especially in the slot for Tom Brady. It's very possible that Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, and Jefferson are all gone by 15.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

jax lost a lot of talent on the d so the hope would be they either go kinlaw or henderson.

if theres a tackle available i see tampa going that direction over a wr but brady is running the show now so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Daniel Jeremiah also stated today that the Buccaneers may look to add a WR as well, especially in the slot for Tom Brady. It's very possible that Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, and Jefferson are all gone by 15.
    In Tampa's case, I would tell them to go ahead and leave a tackle on the board. I could see that happening though, given Brady's history with slot receivers. It can go a lot of ways. SF could still take someone else like Henderson or trade down with Atlanta so ATL can take him. I think they're more likely to trade down from 31, but it's possible.

Either way, OT, WR, Henderson, or Kinlaw. Somebody's dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    jax lost a lot of talent on the d so the hope would be they either go kinlaw or henderson.

if theres a tackle available i see tampa going that direction over a wr but brady is running the show now so who knows
    JAX is in a position where no matter who they draft, it will fill a need. So my guess is they go BPA despite their top needs being CB, DL, and OT. Jeudy is very much in play for them, IMO. Ultimately, I think they go Henderson or Andrew Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    JAX is in a position where no matter who they draft, it will fill a need. So my guess is they go BPA despite their top needs being CB, DL, and OT. Jeudy is very much in play for them, IMO. Ultimately, I think they go Henderson or Andrew Thomas.
    IMO the Broncos are in a similar position at #15.

“ no matter who they pick it will fill a need” applies to the Broncos.

As much as I would love to see a trade up or down there are likely to be multiple talented players of need at #15.

At the moment I can see one or more foundation type players slipping to the Broncos if they are patient. Among them an OT, WR, CB, DT. Options will be there, just comes down to who slips through.

And that does not even take into account the players likely within 10 spots or so if they simply chose to “reach” a bit if a trade can not be made.