Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Woody Paige just said on Stokely and Zach that he has four sources telling him that the team wants to trade up for Jeudy.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    I do have a feeling the cost of a trade up will be our 2nd rounder...
    Maybe, it depends on how high we shoot. Based on value, that should take us to pick #7.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Is Jeudy going to be Fitzgerald? Hopkins? Green? Bryant? Our own DT? Johnson?

If Elway thinks this guy is those guys than go get him. If there is any doubt he isn't than just sit tight and take BPA. Personally, I think he will be that good. I think with him and Sutton together we will have one HELL of an offense to go with with what is already a darn good defense

The more I read on Jeudy the more he reminds me of Fitz. I think hes the perfect receiver for Shurmurs offense and definitely the safest pick of the 3 receivers.

Hes worth the trade up IMO, and if they can fix LT at some point in the draft Elway will have went above and beyond to give Lock the tools he needs to succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Maybe, it depends on how high we shoot. Based on value, that should take us to pick #7.
    I'm thinking it will cost our 2nd even to move to 10, supply and demand.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Something tells me the Chargers will draft Jeudy at 6 then Lamb goes to Panthers so we won't trade up, we will sit at 15 and draft a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Woody Paige just said on Stokely and Zach that he has four sources telling him that the team wants to trade up for Jeudy.
    That's quite the leak this early in the week before the draft.

I'm usually not a big fan of trading up, however with 11 draft picks, 6 in the first 4 rounds, this year and a number of good players throughout the draft, this would be a good year to spend some draft capital to move up, especially for a potential day-1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Something tells me the Chargers will draft Jeudy at 6 then Lamb goes to Panthers so we won't trade up, we will sit at 15 and draft a tackle.
    They have Tyrod Taylor, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, and Keenan Allen. Taking Jeudy would make sense if they already had a QB, I dont think it makes sense currently.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    They have Tyrod Taylor, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, and Keenan Allen. Taking Jeudy would make sense if they already had a QB, I dont think it makes sense currently.
    Oh I agree it does not make any sense; however this is the Chargers we are talking about. If that scenario happens Mims will be ours in a trade up. After we take a tackle.

Then again if that Happens Simmons is there so.we still could trade up....
    Last edited by nickmeyer; 04-20-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Jeudy is my favorite of the big three but not sure I wanna trade our second rounder to move up to 10. A very good player is gonna fall to 15. We need to keep that second rounder to hopefully draft a OT that falls (hopefully another Risner type pick)

I want Jeudy. His routes are sick. 👌

Something to consider, if Sutton happens to get hurt, then were currently left with the oft-injured Patrick as our #1. In the likely event hes also injured, then were left with Hamilton.... scary

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Something to consider, if Sutton happens to get hurt, then we’re currently left with the oft-injured Patrick as our #1. In the likely event he’s also injured, then we’re left with Hamilton.... scary
    For sure, to my memory Denver has never just relied on one main target at WR. Granted we'll have good TE depth to help out but it's pretty easy to shut down the middle of the field if we are just relying on TE to carry us

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    For sure, to my memory Denver has never just relied on one main target at WR. Granted we'll have good TE depth to help out but it's pretty easy to shut down the middle of the field if we are just relying on TE to carry us
    Yep, we need another receiver who could start from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    I do have a feeling the cost of a trade up will be our 2nd rounder...
    Should not be the points difference from 15 to 8 is 350 so should only cost is 2 of or 3rd round picks.