Per Schefter: Gronkowski and a 7th To Tampa For a 4th Rounder

Breaking news....this trade is looking to become a reality, and is basically agreed to (with physical to come). It is the "rights" to Gronk. Per Adam Schefter.

Makes a load of sense!!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-21-2020 at 01:23 PM.

A New England to Tampa Bay trade?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    A New England to Tampa Bay trade?
    What's your take?

Well that could indeed be the end of OJ Howard in Tampa. I think Gronk passes his physical. I also think this means Bruce Arians will utilize a TE more often.

Will be interesting to see how Gronk returns to playing weight or remains his current slimmer self. Last I heard he was in the 240-250 range.

Also isnít he heavily into the CBD industry? Any issues with NFL testing? Or did they change rules in recent CBA ?

I love this trade for Tampa, but The pats did get something in return. Did their thing.

As for Tampa, if they go Oline and RB in the draft, Brady may be smiling for 5 years!!

Last edited by CanDB; 04-21-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Gronkowski is finished. I doubt he lasts more than 4-5 games without becoming injured again.

Last one for a while....this sure changed the draft talk, just 2 days before the Day One of The Draft.

I was thinking we were a bit talked out about WRs and such.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Gronkowski is finished. I doubt he lasts more than 4-5 games without becoming injured again.
    I agree, he's been partying and living the Gronk life. One shot below the waist and he'll remember why he retired

I disagree with some. He may have been worn down, but with renewed interest, healing time, and possibly a new level of excitement he might have lost....like Brady, this is like a new opportunity. His role will not be as critical, so he will not be expected to carry the load. But with good regimen, and renewed love for the game, he and this group on O might be explosive!

It will interesting to see if/who Tampa unloads....seems like Howard might be the guy. First rounder who might be appealing. Brate seems to be the one to keep.