Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    If somehow some way Denver could end up with

Cushenberry
    Diggs/Hall
    Wilson/Harrison
    Davidson/Blacklock

I'm not sure you would be able to slap the smile off my face LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Just thinking, it does remind me of this...

On the second day of Christmas
    my true love sent to me:
    Two Turtle Doves
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Maybe one more (given we have 4 picks) unless we trade up.

Are the two turtle doves OL and the partridge a CB? That sounds like a merry Xmas to me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    There are 44 players on that list but it doesn't include Ezra Cleveland, Peart, Charles and Tego Wenogho (which most other sites have similar ratings to Niang and Bartch). It stops the WRs much higher than other positions. There are about 5 WRs if we are going down to a rating of 76 like other positions. Including guys like Devarnay, Bryan Edwards, and others.

The edge rushers do not include Curtis Weaver who should go tonight.

It does not include any RBs. At least 3 should go in round 2 and another 3 or so in round 3. No QBs on the list and at least one will go tonight and maybe 3.

When you get add those guys in you get close to a full 3 rounds. I believe many of the guys on the list would be available throughout the third round.
    I appreciate the analysis and additions of the players. I get it there are a lot of quality players.

I'm looking at it like this, from today to pick #118 is 86 players. The Broncos will be picking 5 of them. They should be able to find quality players that will improve the team

Just maybe not as many of the wish list players being mentioned but not any less valuable if no disappointing misses. Elway has to hit on 3 of 5 IMO. At least two of them being an IOL and a CB of starter quality.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    If somehow some way Denver could end up with

Cushenberry
    Diggs/Hall
    Wilson/Harrison
    Davidson/Blacklock

I'm not sure you would be able to slap the smile off my face LOL
    I like your list and would definitely have a smile on my face. My smile might be a bit bigger if it was...

Cushenberry / Hunt
    Diggs / Fulton / Hall
    Niang / Bartch
    Davidson / Blocklock (although I admit I like some safeties and LBs also)

Can I just have 6 of these guys? lol

It doesn’t matter at this point, but if we never signed Melvin Gordon... I would have loved Cam Akers at #95. I think he’s a darkhorse to be the next star RB in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I appreciate the analysis and additions of the players. I get it there are a lot of quality players.

I'm looking at it like this, from today to pick #118 is 86 players. The Broncos will be picking 5 of them. They should be able to find quality players that will improve the team

Just maybe not as many of the wish list players being mentioned but not any less valuable if no disappointing misses. Elway has to hit on 3 of 5 IMO. At least two of them being an IOL and a CB of starter quality.
    Totally agree with you. We are not going to be able get 4 2nd round guys. I think your point is very strong, I was just pointing out that the list missed some guys that many others consider about the same level.. but totally agree with you pick 95 and 118 just won't be as good. Which is ok...

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    Totally agree with you. We are not going to be able get 4 2nd round guys. I think your point is very strong, I was just pointing out that the list missed some guys that many others consider about the same level.. but totally agree with you pick 95 and 118 just won't be as good. Which is ok...
    There are plenty of others too.. For example LBs Dye and D. Taylor are not on the list.

Davion Taylor CO is one of my dark horse 4th rd picks. Inexperienced but very athletic and would not be expected to be a starter with Davis and Johnson.. Certian packages with specific assignments and ST duties type of player. Also opens up one of the 3rds for another position/player. Just one example of my own wish list that is unlikely to happen lol

I wouldn’t mind if we packaged one of our thirds and one of our fourths to move into the second round again.

That we trade Judy and get a couple more picks for the day j/k

Cushenberry, Cleveland, Jones I would love to get atleast 1 and would be ecstatic to package 1 of our 3rd rounders and get 2 of them. ...... I can dream can't I.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    That we trade Judy and get a couple more picks for the day j/k

Cushenberry, Cleveland, Jones I would love to get atleast 1 and would be ecstatic to package 1 of our 3rd rounders and get 2 of them. ...... I can dream can't I.
    I would be happy with that... Although I will add that I think Hunt and Bartch have a chance to be 2 of the best OL from this draft. Came from smaller schools so might take a year, but I would love to have Hunt in 2 and Bartch in 3

Round 2
    T Josh Jones
    Round 3
    S/LB Jeremy Chin
    C Matt Hennessy
    CB Bryce Hall

All these suggestions are good. Isn't it grand not to be in a quarterback hunt?!
    Give me Fulton and Cushenberrry.

Best case scenario for us starting round 2 would be a run of wide receivers.
    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    Best case scenario for us starting round 2 would be a run of wide receivers.
    Going to be an impatient wait for those 13 picks.

Hopefully lots of WRs, RBs, S and Dline. Inevitable that a couple Oline will be taken but as the numbers game helped the Broncos get Jeudy there should be some prime oline or CB options making it to #46.

At least that is how I’m seeing it.

I think there will be at least 2-3 running backs and likely 3 safeties, a couple of WR's , Epenesa and likely 2 CB's before #46. Josh Jones should go before that too.