Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Good go to article in bleacher report regarding best available and a grade program to correlate

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rs-after-day-1

90 grade is basically bottom 1st round and there are A LOT of good players still available. We are going to get starting caliber players with our 3 3rd round picks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    LOL. I realized that after I hit ďpostĒ. Fine. Either of the other Cs and Cleveland would make me happy.
    A lot of good players should be there at 46 that will fill a big need. My heart says an OT but my mind is saying Cushenberry.

Then again with Ruggs in the picture and that nightmare of a KC offense I donít really want to ignore CB

maybe something like:

jones
    hall
    burgess
    fotu
    biadasz

Quote Originally Posted by Banner29 View Post
    A lot of good players should be there at 46 that will fill a big need. My heart says an OT but my mind is saying Cushenberry.

Then again with Ruggs in the picture and that nightmare of a KC offense I donít really want to ignore CB
    Agreed. Weíll se how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Banner29 View Post

Most def 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Josh Jones or Ezra Cleveland

Matt Hennessy or Tyler Biadasz

Kristian Fulton or Jaylon Johnson

Jeremy Chinn or Logan Wilson
    I like this.

Grade scale according to Matt Miller Bleacher report

90-92 late to bottom 1st
    86-89 early 2nd
    80-85 mid to late 2nd

WR - Tee Higgins (89)
    Denzel Mims (86)
    Michael Pittman Jr (86)
    KJ Hamler (86)
    Chase Claypool (84)
    Laviska Shenault (83)

OT - Josh Jones (88)
    Ben Bartch (77)
    Lucas Niang (76)

G/C - Lloyd Cushenberry (85)
    John Simpson (83)
    Robert Hunt (80)
    Matt Hennessy (80)
    Damien Lewis (76)

Interior DL - AJ Epenesa (89)
    Marlon Davidson (87)
    Ross Blacklock (87)
    Raekwon Davis (84)
    Jordon Elliot (83)
    Justin Madubuike (82)
    Neville Gallimore (80)

Edge - Yetur Gross-Matos (89)
    Josh Uche (83)
    Terrell Lewis (82)
    Julian Okwara (80)
    Bradlee Anae (79)
    Darrell Taylor ((79)

LB - Zach Baun (88)
    Malik Harrison (81)
    Logan Wilson (81)
    Jacob Phillips (75)

CB - Jaylon Johnson (88)
    Trevon Diggs (86)
    Kristian Fulton (86)
    Bryce Hall (82)
    Cameron Dantzler (82)
    Stanford Samuels (79)
    Terrell Burgess (79)

S - Xavier McKinney (89)
    Antoine Winfield (88)
    Kyle Dugger (87)
    Jeremy Chinn (87)
    Grant Delpit (83)
    Ashtyn Davis (79)

OL, DL, ILB and CB would be great.

2. Jaylon Johnson/Bryce Hall
    3. Terrell Burgess
    3. Matt Hennessy
    3. Matt Peart

So now that most of you have chosen your picks in the 2nd rd.- early 3rd .. who are you taking with pick #77 , #83 and #95?

I have my wish list too But even with players dropping will provide some opportunities there will be some compromises of quality or position with some of those picks.

I think many of us are going to be shocked with some of those mid rd picks. Broncos may be forced to pick more developmental types then the starter ready players being listed.

For example: looking at the list above with grades from Bleacher. There are 43 players listed. Hypothetically, roncos have one pick from that group. Then start a new list at #77. Obviously some will slip. But just from that list will there be 3 04 4 remaining.?

Elway and Co have to find the right fits. Some are going to be from the late 3rd/ 4th round lists we have all created. Leading to complaints of "over-drafting" .

Going to be interesting after tonight to see where reality meets expectations.
    Last edited by FR Tim; 04-24-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    So now that most of you have chosen your picks in the 2nd rd.- early 3rd .. who are you taking with pick #77 , #83 and #95?

I have my wish list too But even with players dropping will provide some opportunities there will be some compromises of quality or position with some of those picks.

I think many of us are going to be shocked with some of those mid rd picks. Broncos may be forced to pick more developmental types then the starter ready players being listed.
    As long as I see OL and DB drafted I'll be happy. Those 2 positions are clearly the 2 biggest remaining question marks

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    As long as I see OL and DB drafted I'll be happy. Those 2 positions are clearly the 2 biggest remaining question marks
    Absolutely agree. My point is with the current picks I'm doubting the picks are anywhere as glamorous as some of the lists in this thread.

I understand it is a "wish list" thread but only so many of these guys are slipping into the Broncos range in the 3rd. Not saying there will not be some really good role players selected by the Broncos or that they will not contribute in certain schemes.

I hope that Elway and Co can identify some quality gems that fit the schemes they plan on running. A couple of head scratchers that produce this season. But we also have to expect some growing pains from all our picks especially those 3rd rd and on. If Broncos can get two out of four impact players today I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Absolutely agree. My point is with the current picks I'm doubting the picks are anywhere as glamorous as some of the lists in this thread.

I understand it is a "wish list" thread but only so many of these guys are slipping into the Broncos range in the 3rd. Not saying there will not be some really good role players selected by the Broncos or that they will not contribute in certain schemes.

I hope that Elway and Co can identify some quality gems that fit the schemes they plan on running. A couple of head scratchers that produce this season. But we also have to expect some growing pains from all our picks especially those 3rd rd and on. If Broncos can get two out of four impact players today I will be thrilled.
    There are 44 players on that list but it doesn't include Ezra Cleveland, Peart, Charles and Tego Wenogho (which most other sites have similar ratings to Niang and Bartch). It stops the WRs much higher than other positions. There are about 5 WRs if we are going down to a rating of 76 like other positions. Including guys like Devarnay, Bryan Edwards, and others.

The edge rushers do not include Curtis Weaver who should go tonight.

It does not include any RBs. At least 3 should go in round 2 and another 3 or so in round 3. No QBs on the list and at least one will go tonight and maybe 3.

When you get add those guys in you get close to a full 3 rounds. I believe many of the guys on the list would be available throughout the third round.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Grade scale according to Matt Miller Bleacher report

90-92 late to bottom 1st
    86-89 early 2nd
    80-85 mid to late 2nd

WR - Tee Higgins (89)
    Denzel Mims (86)
    Michael Pittman Jr (86)
    KJ Hamler (86)
    Chase Claypool (84)
    Laviska Shenault (83)

OT - Josh Jones (88)
    Ben Bartch (77)
    Lucas Niang (76)

G/C - Lloyd Cushenberry (85)
    John Simpson (83)
    Robert Hunt (80)
    Matt Hennessy (80)
    Damien Lewis (76)

Interior DL - AJ Epenesa (89)
    Marlon Davidson (87)
    Ross Blacklock (87)
    Raekwon Davis (84)
    Jordon Elliot (83)
    Justin Madubuike (82)
    Neville Gallimore (80)

Edge - Yetur Gross-Matos (89)
    Josh Uche (83)
    Terrell Lewis (82)
    Julian Okwara (80)
    Bradlee Anae (79)
    Darrell Taylor ((79)

LB - Zach Baun (88)
    Malik Harrison (81)
    Logan Wilson (81)
    Jacob Phillips (75)

CB - Jaylon Johnson (88)
    Trevon Diggs (86)
    Kristian Fulton (86)
    Bryce Hall (82)
    Cameron Dantzler (82)
    Stanford Samuels (79)
    Terrell Burgess (79)

S - Xavier McKinney (89)
    Antoine Winfield (88)
    Kyle Dugger (87)
    Jeremy Chinn (87)
    Grant Delpit (83)
    Ashtyn Davis (79)
    I would be very happy to land some of these dudes!! If I can hand pick...how about Jones, Cushenberry, one of the top 3 CBs, and Baun. Maybe one of the top 3 Interior Linemen instead of ILB.

Just thinking, it does remind me of this...

On the second day of Christmas
    my true love sent to me:
    Two Turtle Doves
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Maybe one more (given we have 4 picks) unless we trade up.