Why do we have so many exiled 49ers on our roster?

Any ideas? This is downright strange.

Not saying all of this is wrong but Im pretty sure Alexander Johnson was never on the 49ers or Shelby Harris or Fred Brown

The thing that immediately stood out to me on that pic is that we have 10 WR's but only 5 that I give a crap about, so maybe I really was foolish for being upset about grabbing two of them back to back.

Sutton, Jeudy, Patrick, Hamilton, Hamler, Winfree. Six guys that I give a crap about out of eleven WR's.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Sutton, Jeudy, Patrick, Hamilton, Hamler, Winfree. Six guys that I give a crap about out of eleven WR's.
    Who do you have as the eleven? I count ten: Sutton, Patrick, Winfree, Jeudy, Hamler, Hamilton, Spencer, Brown, Benson and McKnight. Is there another?

P.S. Oh, they have Bug Howard as a WR, but the Broncos' roster has him as a TE.
    Last edited by samparnell; 04-25-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Who do you have as the eleven? I count ten: Sutton, Patrick, Winfree, Jeudy, Hamler, Hamilton, Spencer, Brown, Benson and McKnight. Is there another?

P.S. Oh, they have Bug Howard as a WR, but the Broncos' roster has him as a TE.
    Right. I was just going by that pic he posted. I had originally said ten and then noticed that Hamler wasn't in there. So, we could go with six out of ten. If we end up keeping those six WR's (not completely out of the question) then it makes sense to me even though we just drafted back to back at the position and I wasn't happy about it.

Whelp. Go ahead and make it six of eleven. Tyrie Cleveland.

Going through the list I checked a few players listed as SF (Schlottman, Fred Brown and Howard for example) who have never been associated with SF. So I'm going to close this thread. We could probably start a thread on how many players are listed as former SF players that never were a part of that organization.

Ahhh, just figured it out. The SF on that players list doesn't stand for San Francisco, it stands for Street Free Agent. Yes we have a lot of street free agents.