Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Is this our best offense ( on paper ) on paper?
    Lots of firepower:
    2013 - 2020
    QBPeyton - Lock
    RB Moreno - Gordon
    RB Ball - Lindsay
    WR DT - Sutton
    WR Decker - Jeudy
    Sl Welker - Hamler
    TE Thomas - Fant
    LT Clark - Bolles ( Clady out for season week 2)
    LG Beadles - Risner
    C Ramirez - Cushenberry
    RG Vasquez - Glasgow
    RT Franklin - James

This is the most exciting line up we have put out on the field offensively 2013 or early 2014.
    the potential is certainly there....but lets give it a year before getting TOO giddy

I'm really excited to see it all come together. Hopefully, if fans aren't allowed at training camp, teams expand the video coverage of it. Within reason, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I'm really excited to see it all come together. Hopefully, if fans aren't allowed at training camp, teams expand the video coverage of it. Within reason, of course.
    No!!! Let's go beyond reason with the video coverage. I want to see everything

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    So does Belichick.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Spycam in the lockerroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    So does Belichick.
    And so he has; the secret of his success.

Lots of firepower:
    2013 - 2020
    QBPeyton - Lock
    RB Moreno - Gordon
    RB Ball - Lindsay
    WR DT - Sutton
    WR Decker - Jeudy
    Sl Welker - Hamler
    TE Thomas - Fant
    LG Beadles - Risner
    C Ramirez - Cushenberry
    RG Vasquez - Glasgow
    RT Franklin - James

This is the most exciting line up we have put out on the field offensively 2013 or early 2014.
    We don't have one proven piece to base anything on. New OC, new team, rookie,... just going to need and see how it all comes together. Based on paper, the browns were going to the SB last year...
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Best since 2013 isn't really saying much, unfortunately. I'm excited, but Lock only has a handful of games under his belt and I don't know that I'll fully trust our o-line until they earn it. With that said, I'm thrilled about the potential.
    Administrator

Impressive skill-level- but VERY green. They will have to learn how to win together over the next 1-2 seasons- and even though Iím a HUGE Lock fan- Iím expecting some of that ďsophomore slumpĒ stuff to occur (which is fine- all part of the process in becoming a franchise QB). Right now this group most reminds me of the Cutler-Marshall-Sheffler-Royal-Hillis era team. Tons of potential there at the time that was starting to come into its own. Unfortunately, organizational patience ran out on Shanny, we fell under the ďPatriotĒ-way spell, and broke most of it up in a fit of ego.

We are on much more solid footing now IMHO and these young Broncs should get their chance to mature and thrive. Very excited for 2021-2025 in particular...
    Last edited by Southern Bronco; 04-25-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Lots of firepower:
    2013 - 2020
    QBPeyton - Lock
    RB Moreno - Gordon
    RB Ball - Lindsay
    WR DT - Sutton
    WR Decker - Jeudy
    Sl Welker - Hamler
    TE Thomas - Fant
    LG Beadles - Risner
    C Ramirez - Cushenberry
    RG Vasquez - Glasgow
    RT Franklin - James

Itís hard to overstate how great Manning was in 13. On paper Iíll take the potential of this team but it remains to be seen until they get on the field. But we will score TDís thatís for sure...😀

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
    Impressive skill-level- but VERY green. They will have to learn how to win together over the next 1-2 seasons- and even though I’m a HUGE Lock fan- I’m expecting some of that “sophomore slump” stuff to occur (which is fine- all part of the process in becoming a franchise QB). Right now this group most reminds me of the Cutler-Marshall-Sheffler-Royal-Hillis era team. Tons of potential there at the time that was starting to come into its own. Unfortunately, organizational patience ran out on Shanny, we fell under the “Patriot”-way spell, and broke most of it up in a fit of ego.

We are on much more solid footing now IMHO and these young Broncs should get their chance to mature and thrive. Very excited for 2021-2025 in particular...
    It is definitely have an exciting group, but I continue to be flabbergasted at the praise for Shannys primadonna group and his stupid decisions after 2005. Moreno, Thomas, Tebow, Decker... won more, scored more, achieved a lot more. Where the "Patriot" way failed was that we didn't even have a single active upper level pass rusher in 2010 after Doom got paid and then injured before the season, and our TC in 2010 had out top 4 RBs out when the season started. Our defense that had gone from 31st under Shanny got to 10th in 2009 with no huge upgrades and fell back in 2010.

Lock should be excited - and now he has all the tools and all the support to show if he can help us win the division.

Lock is the question mark, can he put it all together? We clearly have the support around him so it's up to him to master the chess board. I think he can and I think he has a pro bowl season!!! Go Broncos!!!

This offense is extremely young and has been a bottom dweller for several years. I look forward to seeing them improve, but expecting sheer fireworks is a little unrealistic IMO.

Lock showed good potential and I believe he can be a franchise type QB. That said, heís only in his 1st year and his new ďexplosiveĒ supporting cast is mostly comprised of rookies and very young players.

I expect them to be better than weíve seen for several years. I just donít see them instantly becoming a top 10 offense. If they can improve to middle of the pack and start scoring consistently more than 20 points a game, Iíll be pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    We don't have one proven piece to base anything on. New OC, new team, rookie,... just going to need and see how it all comes together. Based on paper, the browns were going to the SB last year...
    Iím not talking about the Browns! Iím asking if you think we have had a better offense on paper since that 2013 team, or since Manning?

I’m not talking about the Browns! I’m asking if you think we have had a better offense on paper since that 2013 team, or since Manning?
    I don't like "on paper" I guess, but ya since Manning's 2014 season this is as good as it has looked. 2016 "on paper" looked good too tho, it just wasn't.

Lynch was going to be the "prototypical" Kubiak QB that could roll out and had a huge arm to take advantage of DT and Sanders. Booker was a gift in round 4 as he should have gone in round two, and Sambrailo and Garcia were going to take that big step forward and solidify the OL. Jano the stud FB and Heuerman the solid duel purpose TE was just the icing on the cake...that was what was "on paper".

I'm just saying it always looks great this time of year, I do like what we have done tho.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots