Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best Jerseys - Pats, Doncos, or Chargers

https://www.denverpost.com/wp-conten...892x.jpg?w=525

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Odq4...31.04_PM.0.png

I think the Pats new jerseys are awesome! Chargers new unis are good too. Broncos same old orange crap - their uniforms from the 80s with the blue helment with the D on it were way better. What say you all?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

https://www.denverpost.com/wp-conten...892x.jpg?w=525

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Odq4...31.04_PM.0.png

I think the Pats new jerseys are awesome! Chargers new unis are good too. Broncos same old orange crap - their uniforms from the 80s with the blue helment with the D on it were way better. What say you all?
    I say Tompaboy12 is still in a delusional state. Those chargers unis are ugly as sin and COC limits me from stating my true opinion on the pansy uniís.

Stop bottling up your jealous anger and appreciate the greatest franchise of all time, the Denver Broncos!

Really, you going to be afraid your whole life???
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-26-2020 at 09:10 AM.

I will say this for the Pats. Their new uniforms are better than their last. Those things looked like a nutcracker with a trailer hitch glued on where the head should be. Hideous. Only thing is the stipes look like they ran out of material.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I will say this for the Pats. Their new uniforms are better than their last. Those things looked like a nutcracker with a trailer hitch glued on where the head should be. Hideous. Only thing is the stipes look like they ran out of material.
    The pansies are wearing Rudys socks on their shoulders.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-27-2020 at 09:30 AM.

After seeing the rams new logo I gave up on the nfl design team tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I wouldn't say our Brady era jerseys were great, but they were certainly better than the Broncos unis of that same period. Denver should have stuck with their 80s classics. Much better.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I wouldn't say our Brady era jerseys were great, but they were certainly better than the Broncos unis of that same period. Denver should have stuck with their 80s classics. Much better.
    Orange ones or blue? Actually, I don't think it matters. Bother were better than that Captain America trash.

The Chargers new dark jersey looks like the Rams- and what better way to share a stadium then use the same colors?

I fear the powder blue we love to hate will be on its way out before too long.

I kind of like the new Chargers look. Different but not obnoxiously so like the Rams logo

I didn't see HUGE changes in all Charger uniforms, only a couple. I like the addition of the number on the helmets and the solid dark blue for color rush. Other than than, meh.....

I like that the Pats are going away from the silver pants. I do not like the stripes on the shoulders.

Browns should have left theirs alone

Bucs...... moving backwards.

As for Denver..... They're due for a change. I'd like the dark blue color rush helmet with the old D on it to be the permanent helmet. Not sure where to go with the uniforms otherwise.... Maybe something like this but with the darker blue??

Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-27-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I kind of like the new Chargers look. Different but not obnoxiously so like the Rams logo
    I'm quite certain the plan is to merge into the Charging Rams- lol

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I'm quite certain the plan is to merge into the Charging Rams- lol
    Think of the days when you tell your grandkids "there was this team in the AFC west called the Chargers" and they ask, "What's a charger?"

You all look fabulous, darlings.

Changing uniforms? Blasphemous. 57 years of Silver & Black with only minor tweaks here and there. Keep it simple and you can never go wrong.

Last edited by DevilSpawn; 04-27-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I didn't see HUGE changes in all Charger uniforms, only a couple. I like the addition of the number on the helmets and the solid dark blue for color rush. Other than than, meh.....

I like that the Pats are going away from the silver pants. I do not like the stripes on the shoulders.

Browns should have left theirs alone

Bucs...... moving backwards.

As for Denver..... They're due for a change. I'd like the dark blue color rush helmet with the old D on it to be the permanent helmet. Not sure where to go with the uniforms otherwise.... Maybe something like this but with the darker blue??

The all orange look nice

The all orange look nice
    But the blue needs to be darker matching this helmet....

A matte finish could be cool though....