Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    My goodness.....first 4 of 6 decades:

275 wins / 312 losses / 9 ties

PATHETIC!!!

Your history reminds me of Eli Manning, oddly enough. Ordinary career, but 2 SB wins. That's what you are...rather ordinary but with 2 good decades out of 6.
    Um, Denver wasn't exactly good in the 1960s and 1970s with a combined record of 114-161-9. Really, your franchise did not turn around until you traded for Elway. And then, in the 2010s, you traded for Manning.

Overall, NE is 37-21 in the playoffs historically, while the Broncos are a pathetic 23-19, just 4 games above .500.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-08-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Um, Denver wasn't exactly good in the 1960s and 1970s with a combined record of 114-161-9. Really, your franchise did not turn around until you traded for Elway. And then, in the 2010s, you traded for Manning.

Overall, NE is 37-21 in the playoffs historically, while the Broncos are a pathetic 23-19, just 4 games above .500.
    Take out the ONLY losing decade - the 60s, which sucked, and we never had a losing decade. Dude, I know you could care less about the 60s, and I know the first decade does not represent the history. 5 straight winning decades. as opposed to your group, who had a pathetic pre 2000 record. That included 4 decades, not just one. You know you sucked for 40 years!! Oh wait, you don't want any part of that major chunk of history.

What's pathetic is if you are on this list....especially if your in the top 5!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Take out the ONLY losing decade - the 60s, which sucked, and we never had a losing decade. Dude, I know you could care less about the 60s, and I know the first decade does not represent the history. 5 straight winning decades. as opposed to your group, who had a pathetic pre 2000 record. That included 4 decades, not just one. You know you sucked for 40 years!! Oh wait, you don't want any part of that major chunk of history.
    Every year they’ve won a Super Bowl they’ve also been hit for cheating scandals.

He knows they are not real champions just as the rest of the world knows this and he also knows that he nor they will ever garner any true respect.

Heard There is a moto on planet ass while most of us say “rock on” or ”take care”, they say “cheat on”.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-08-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Ok, would not mind drafting Trevor Lawrence at all...thank you very much. One bad year is nothing
    losers mentality

NE made the playoffs in all decades of its existence. What about Denver?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-08-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I’m curious but have you ever been to Denver?

Not that I’d like for you to pervert our city with your presence but it’d be funny if you came here prancing around in your planet ass get up!

I might actually pay to see the outcome!

U miss the point dude....you are not recognized for having a great football history. In the first 40 years, you had a sub par record, and you never had a winning decade in that time. That's a LONG TIME!!!

You're little one ups here and there are meaningless. I could find tons of them. FIRST 4 DECADES = LOSER!

U miss the point dude....you are not recognized for having a great football history. In the first 40 years, you had a sub par record, and you never had a winning decade in that time. That's a LONG TIME!!!

You're little one ups here and there are meaningless. I could find tons of them. FIRST 4 DECADES = LOSER!
    OK, by that logic, since Denver didn't win its first super bowl until 1997, FIRST 4 DECADES = LOSER...

You act as if Denver has been one of the most respected NFL franchises throughout league history. It has not. The true historic teams are Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, etc. No one outside of Denver cared about the Broncos until 1997.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-08-2020 at 07:51 PM.

OK, by that logic, since Denver didn't win its first super bowl until 1997, FIRST 4 DECADES = LOSER...

You act as if Denver has been one of the most respected NFL franchises throughout league history. It has not. The true historic teams are Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, etc. No one outside of Denver cared about the Broncos until 1997.
    It is one of the most respected franchises in football. You're a 2 decade pony. Glad you like coffee.

How's the new MB?
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-08-2020 at 08:03 PM.

It is one of the most respected franchises in football. You're a 2 decade pony. Glad you like coffee.

How's the new MB?
    I don't see Denver at the top of any expert list of "most respected" NFL franchise...I would say top 10 but that's about it. You're behind NE, Pitt, SF, GB, and Dallas for starters and probably Giants and Oakland (who has as many super bowls and owns you record-wise lol).

I don't see Denver at the top of any expert list of "most respected" NFL franchise...I would say top 10 but that's about it. You're behind NE, Pitt, SF, GB, and Dallas for starters and probably Giants and Oakland (who has as many super bowls and owns you record-wise lol).
    How's the new MB? The coffee emoji, for your info, does not mean "got ya!"

To conclude, prior to the 2000s,the patsies were lousy. Prior to the 2000s, The Broncos were a winning organization. After 2000, The Broncos are still a winning organization. You have a lot of decades to catch up. I'll give you two good ones....other than the enormous amount of cheating that we know and probably don't even know about.

Shula would call those wins "losses".

To conclude, prior to the 2000s,the patsies were lousy. Prior to the 2000s, The Broncos were a winning organization. After 2000, The Broncos are still a winning organization. You have a lot of decades to catch up. I'll give you two good ones....other than the enormous amount of cheating that we know and probably don't even know about.

The crazy thing is, if Mr B didn’t get sick, he never allows the firing of Mike Shanahan.

Shanahan was getting the best out of Cutler and if allowed to continue on, they would had knocked the pansies out of the playoffs many more times!

I don’t doubt it for a minute, we still had a fairly young Champ Bailey and just drafted Elvis Dumervil. Shanahan gave Cutler Tony Scheffler and Brandon Marshall while always putting fourth a very strong running game.

Oh yeah and it’s a widely known fact that it was that piece of trash trouble maker Bill Belichick who leaked the story about McDaniels and Cassle.

McDaniels never inquired about a trade for Cassle, it was a very fearful Bill Belichick who offered Cassle up to McD and then put the story out there.

The guy is a piece of trash and a cheater in more ways than one with zero, 0 Class!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-09-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Is that your answer to everything? How's the Bucs message board? How's the Vikings message board? You know, the team closest to you and were supposed to cheer for. How convenient for you to choose a team almost 1000 miles south of Minnesota, which is the closest state to you.

Broncos were not a winning organization prior to 1997. They were a laughing stock, getting blown out in super bowl after super bowl and only reaching the big game because of a pitiful AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The guy has been busted cheating multiple times, he doesn’t live by any codes of honor.

Sandy Clough, Ben Albright, Mike Klis, Lindsay Jones have all said that he was the source.

It’s bad enough that we had to put up with him targeting our team but now we have to put up with their cheating condoning fans because our historically classy team lives by fair and balanced principles.

You’d think they’d learn something coming here but they are all so clueless.
    You are known to make up crap on this forum, so how about a link?